National Bingo Night!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible, terrible show. Channel 7 once again lower the standard.

"Nooooo BIngo" what a fknnnn joke

That guy must live a very boring life

"No Bingooooooooooooooooooooo"

and being overdubbed by an aussie in that ad (which i find quite funny)

Give me Russell Peters anyday

I know. What a complete f***head.

I Just want to punch him so hard in the head.
Their is an indian dude on the american version as well.
WHy would they agree to make a ****head of themselves:confused:

How freaking rigged is this, i printed off three gamecards, every game on each card was within 1 of winning (on the shaded area) at every point the contestant either won or an audience members got bingo.

At least make it believeable, i know it isn't live but why rig EVERY gamecard to keep people interested, why can;t just one of the games have had like only 2-3 numbers come up.

but why rig EVERY gamecard to keep people interested

You answered your own question.

As for the show the only thing I will say is if it helps lift the profile of Tim Campbell and keeps that arrogant, unfunny jerk Andrew O'Keefe off our screens, then this show is wonderful.

How freaking rigged is this, i printed off three gamecards, every game on each card was within 1 of winning (on the shaded area) at every point the contestant either won or an audience members got bingo.

At least make it believeable, i know it isn't live but why rig EVERY gamecard to keep people interested, why can;t just one of the games have had like only 2-3 numbers come up.
Yeah i know.....TV networks don't pull that kind of crap :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course it is rigged..........they don't want the viewer to win, just get them to watch and get them close each time.

This game is so rigged... They don't even show the numbers go into the dick looking machine.. They cut the shot and show the hot chick pulling out a ball... What a joke. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You answered your own question.

As for the show the only thing I will say is if it helps lift the profile of Tim Campbell and keeps that arrogant, unfunny jerk Andrew O'Keefe off our screens, then this show is wonderful.

There is keeping people interested and just plain rigging it, they could mix it up a bit more, have only 2-3 game cards get close.

Same! :( At least the Indian bingo ref guy seemed to be less annoying this week, although having the tv on mute probably helped my cause/sanity.

Not sure what's sadder that people actually watch this or that they play along:eek:

:confused:

At least it's starting to tank in the ratings :)

Hope ACA really give it to 7 and this POC tonight.

Not sure what's sadder that people actually watch this or that they play along:eek:

:confused:

At least it's starting to tank in the ratings :)

Hope ACA really give it to 7 and this POC tonight.
I hope so! Then we'll watch TT's response with some exclusive about The Singing Bee no doubt.

I actually won't be home to watch it so if someone could watch it and summarise it, that would be great!

Remove this Banner Ad

National Bingo Night!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back