Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Just started MyLeague and just having a look around and to my amazement they have the picks up to date.

For Chicago they have the Kings 1st in 2015 as well as their own.

Cleveland only has their 1st round pick in 2015 and no 2016 picks.

Celtics have 92837528507250 first and second round picks.

Knicks have their 2015 1st, nothing in 2016 and only their 1st in 2017.

Lakers have the Rockets 1st and Clippers 2nd in 2015.

Thank you 2K, thank you.

Just about to play game 4 in the first round of the playoffs in mycareer against OKC (I'm an SG for phoenix), up 2-1 and game 4 is in our house

Finally got my first season done and as a free agent I got to live my childhood dream by signing with the Pacers! :D

Can't wait to get started, will be the first time I've ever gone to Indiana and considering we've got a decent team (albeit with a shitty SG) could actually see myself getting some decent assists and wins up on the board as opposed to playing with Utah and having them shoot 40 metres over the backboard from a feather touch off an opponent.

How many people have done the cut scene were you step in to protect your teammate....Coach is blasting me for it :D

Owned the reporter though who trying to ark me up :)

Just started MyLeague and just having a look around and to my amazement they have the picks up to date.

For Chicago they have the Kings 1st in 2015 as well as their own.

Cleveland only has their 1st round pick in 2015 and no 2016 picks.

Celtics have 92837528507250 first and second round picks.

Knicks have their 2015 1st, nothing in 2016 and only their 1st in 2017.

Lakers have the Rockets 1st and Clippers 2nd in 2015.

Thank you 2K, thank you.

Absolutely loving this feature, only small but really adds to the depth of MyLeague/MyGm.

Hope 2K hurry up with the patch, desperate to get back to MyPlayer and MyTeam :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im simmed the last 8 games so I could test FA...

Turns out the money was staying with Orlando....Frye will be happy. Had good offers from the Heat and Lakers but I cant just turn on the team that give me a go.

Decided to make a second MyPlayer, currently averaging 24pts, 15rebs and 5asts a game on my center, made a point guard and put him on the Magic with 10 min quarters on Hall of Fame difficulty, aside from losing by about 40 points I finished the game with 21 points 4 rebs, 4 asts a steal a block and 1080 vc for about 18 mins of game time, I'll take it

Im simmed the last 8 games so I could test FA...

Turns out the money was staying with Orlando....Frye will be happy. Had good offers from the Heat and Lakers but I cant just turn on the team that give me a go.

Same with me. I was willing to leave if a top team wanted me... nobody really. I think the bucks were the next team under Orlando.

Frye didn't even care... there's no mention of loyalty, just a cut scene about signing with the team and I said some shit about always wanting to play for the Magic. As if I was never with them last year...

What the **** is this shit?

First of all I wasn't attempting to steal, just blocking his run and I get fouled out. Then in the last 16.2 seconds they score 31 points (we score 20) and win the game??!? **** off 2k Sports.

What the **** is this shit?

First of all I wasn't attempting to steal, just blocking his run and I get fouled out. Then in the last 16.2 seconds they score 31 points (we score 20) and win the game??!? **** off 2k Sports.

haha wtffff

Played a game last night where we got up by 10+ and then the entire team hit a shooting slump while the opposition could do no wrong, team could finally consistently hit shots with about 2mins to go and we're able to send it to overtime. Exact same shit happens in overtime but we're able to send it to a 2nd overtime and we're finally able to win.

Nothing suss, 2K.

campaigners.

I'm thinking maybe my above game went to OT...But how the **** did it get to that point to begin with, how did we not hold the lead? Will check the stats tonight.

When this games goes into bullshit mode it feels like your team had it's sliders put down to 10 and the oppositions up to 90, teammates even miss easy dunks/layups. ****ing ridiculous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back