NBA Live 06
NBA 2k6

NBA 2k6 easily

Reasons:

Realism
Gameplay
Better association options

I cannot stress enough how more realistic 2k6 is than Live 06

Clay, if you want a basketball simulation, defiantly go for 2K6. The best basketball game I have ever played, personally. But if you're into fast paced, unrealistic, arcade gameplay, go with Live. The majority of those who suggest Live 06 is better than 2K6 probably haven't even played 2K6.

Oh Furious One said:
Clay, if you want a basketball simulation, defiantly go for 2K6. The best basketball game I have ever played, personally. But if you're into fast paced, unrealistic, arcade gameplay, go with Live. The majority of those who suggest Live 06 is better than 2K6 probably haven't even played 2K6.
I just want the more enjoyable game.

Not a real NBA fan.

coming out september 25!

The players on the cover of NBA Live 07 are the Dallas Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki, Memphis Grizzlies' Pau Gasol, San Antonio Spurs' Tony Parker and Phoenix Suns' Boris Diaw, along with the Houston Rockets' Tracy McGrady.

Nowitzki will appear on the game's cover in his native Germany, Gasol in Spain and Parker and Diaw sharing the cover spotlight in France. McGrady will be the on the cover in North America and all other countries.

Players can play the game as a team of European all-stars. The team is Nowitzki, Parker, Gasol, Diaw, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Peja Stojakovic, Andrei Kirilenko, Mehmet Okur, Hedo Turkoglu, Vladimir Radmanovic, Andrea Bargnani, Mickael Pietrus, Sasha Vujacic, Beno Udrih and Nenad Krstic.

NBA Live 07 is set for the Xbox 360 and Xbox, PlayStation2, PSP, mobile and PC on Sept. 25. It is set for the PlayStation3 in November.

Im guessing sept 25 in nth america but?

I made the mistake of buying Live 06 for the X360...

What an absolute joke-- it was a cut down joke for 118.00 dollars...No Season Mode No All Star Weekend No Jack Sh@t..

I will never ever ever buy a Nba Live game again - EA should offer 80 dollars back for anyone buying Live 07 who hand in their Live 06 on the X360...

2k7 for me - EA can go suck it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont know if the questions been asked but will nba live have the legends in it like jordan etc. the reason im asking is because i havent played it since 02 or o3.

played it yesterday. actually not bad!!

the only thing i dont like about nba live is the "sliders" in game options. for example, if I want NO fatigue I have to slide the fatigue bar all the way to the end. I'd prefer Yes or No. But I guess its personal preference there.

Another thing I found annoying was pressing dunk (accidentally) when I used Tony Parker. This basically meant slam the ball into the front of the ring, thus shot missed. Although it brings reality into the game (ie Parker cant dunk) , it is totally unforgiving :(

I DID like the total boxscore at games end i.e being able to look at the hole team squad on ONE screen instead of scrolling down to find bench players. Gives a wholistic view of the teams performance.

Players actually look like the players.

Looking forward to 2k7 still.

peternorth said:
Another thing I found annoying was pressing dunk (accidentally) when I used Tony Parker. This basically meant slam the ball into the front of the ring, thus shot missed. Although it brings reality into the game (ie Parker cant dunk) , it is totally unforgiving :(

02kn2.gif

haha.. !

although he embarassingly missed it there... and doesnt do it quite often... but parker can dunk...

Remove this Banner Ad

NBA Live 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Back