NBA Week 2- Where Aussies feature in 4 of 6 Monday marquee games

Remove this Banner Ad

Kings v Dubs is one of my favourite match ups that's happened in the last two years. Both teams usually put on an high octane, intense show. Wouldn't mind at all another play off series between these two California teams, get bit of a rivalry happening:)

I think 11 of our last 22 games have been against the Kings.

Last edited:

I agree

Matter of time before Heat and 76ers blow it up and try and gain pieces like Lavine, OG,
Why would those teams blow it up and try to add those guys? That’s the opposite of blowing it up

I agree

Matter of time before Heat and 76ers blow it up and try and gain pieces like Lavine, OG,
Heat are in a weird spot where Herro is balling out but then he is the thing they need to trade to get Lavine and it will then be a sideways move somewaht

OG would be the ideal pickup for them but he will have them lining up and cant see Miami offering enough. OG strikes me as a guy whose likely 76ers bound if 76ers decide to go after that OG/Siakam mix and in the midst of that dumping Tobias and putting the faith in Maxey/Melton to carry the back court

Looking at the rotations yesterday and I get the feeling that PG may move towards the 2nd unit and be the main offensive weapon on that side of the fence. Starting for first 6 mins then heading to the bench before replacing Harden and getting shots up while he is off the court.

It could work

Seems like Russ/Harden are going to be a duo

Just cannot understand the pros of this Harden acquisition.

1 or 2 of Russ, PG and Kawhai will have to sacrifice game to accommodate him.
i think on the court it can work fine enough. The problems are injuries and the fact Harden is expecting to get paid this off season.

Odds on all of Kawhi, PG and Harden staying fit is essentially 0.

i think on the court it can work fine enough. The problems are injuries and the fact Harden is expecting to get paid this off season.

Odds on all of Kawhi, PG and Harden staying fit is essentially 0.
They will pay the luxury tax. If they werent willing too they wouldnt have done the move.

Harden just wants a long term deal. He probably takes less coin to get that deal now I feel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jalen Duren is a absolute weapon. Sliding in under the radar this year with his start.

Pistons still has issues with that terrible bench + inability to do anything with Wiseman (terrible deal for them)

Duran is a beast and considering he doesn't turn 20 until December

Wiseman needs to have a season in Europe just to work on his screens/rebounding

They will pay the luxury tax. If they werent willing too they wouldnt have done the move.

Harden just wants a long term deal. He probably takes less coin to get that deal now I feel.
And I think that is a disaster in the waiting, having Kawhi, PG and Harden locked up on big money long term when you have no picks until like 2030. Yet no one thinks you are in the top 3 or 4 contenders. That won’t end well

And I think that is a disaster in the waiting, having Kawhi, PG and Harden locked up on big money long term when you have no picks until like 2030. Yet no one thinks you are in the top 3 or 4 contenders. That won’t end well

Ownership seems happy to wear the financial disaster of it all.

I see the team as having a few tradeable assets though in Mann, Powell and Zubac if they are desperate for draft picks still . Wouldnt surprise me if they look to trade Mann for a bundle of picks if things go awry and they want to draft a bit

Yeah Bogut's not even close to the top 10 worst #1 picks, even with the injuries.

If he'd been drafted at #4 and Chris Paul had gone #1 in that draft, nobody would have given his perceived worth a second thought.
#1 belongs to Anthony Bennett.

Ownership seems happy to wear the financial disaster of it all.

I see the team as having a few tradeable assets though in Mann, Powell and Zubac if they are desperate for draft picks still . Wouldnt surprise me if they look to trade Mann for a bundle of picks if things go awry and they want to draft a bit

The fact Mann is unwilling to sign an extension with the Clips means he will probably be traded at some point

Wiseman needs to beg and plead for a move to the Wizards

Shamet + pick for Wiseman should work

Won't make any difference

He needs to change his style

7ft Wing is how he plays, not aggressive enough at the 5. doesn't know how to screen and be a traditional big

Remove this Banner Ad

NBA Week 2- Where Aussies feature in 4 of 6 Monday marquee games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back