Resource NBL Fantasy 22/23

Remove this Banner Ad

I went XRM to Magette before lockout. Will probably have to reverse that trade soon.

Got $5 riding on Cotton for a DD @34. He doesn't usually get them, but was getting more rebounds in the Blitz, so I thought it worth a nibble. Extra rebounds could see his average go up quite a bit this season.

I don't know that it will continue, but Cotton's extra rebounds this season mean I want him and will keep him until he peaks at over 2m.

Also got XRM in and hope he keeps getting huge rebound numbers.

Looks like with the PG and SG positions we'll have a lot to choose from.

I have Walton and XRM as PG and Cotton as SG, with Randall to come in as another SG next week.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant work out trades involving Webster that actually give me a decent advantage to make the most of the double game rounds or to find a cash cow so im actually keeping him. Essentially, I have too many guards and not enough SFs so i cant arrange my team in a way that i can trade Webster and Cotton for Randall and W.M-W even though i have the cash.

Thus, im doing Cotton and H.Froling to WM-W and Randall.

EDIT: Webster may be back anyway. Im not sure.

I cant work out trades involving Webster that actually give me a decent advantage to make the most of the double game rounds or to find a cash cow so im actually keeping him. Essentially, I have too many guards and not enough SFs so i cant arrange my team in a way that i can trade Webster and Cotton for Randall and W.M-W even though i have the cash.

Thus, im doing Cotton and H.Froling to WM-W and Randall.

EDIT: Webster may be back anyway. Im not sure.

Yeah Webster should be ok

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource NBL Fantasy 22/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back