Resource NBL Supercoach 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

B289AD25-FF74-4863-94D6-7713CA1DD173.jpeg

Have only had a quick look at the site today. Will go with Sobey or Walton. Possibly Delly as MU double in 2 and 3. Prather I’m suss on. Looked cooked last year but could be a nice cash gen. Bench will change a fair bit between now and round 1. Cooks and White front court looks a lock atm

Pretty generic team but I really want Cooks/Walton Jr/White and then Oliver and Armstrong seem decent shouts. Not set on Cameron and Hickey but both have the double early on so im content with both for now. This team has only $500 in the bank.

View attachment 2085686
Hickeys another one I’ll be considering too. Like the Armstrong pick. Another one from Carins is Galloway who I think takes a massive step this season.I’ll be taking him of Prather

He's writing for the paper as well being the 1st year WINNER

Newscorp still negotiating on prizes - he's suggesting CASH but spreading it out more as last year it wasn't
Say 30k for 1st 10k for 2nd 5k for 3rd and $1000 for 4th-10th and $500 NBL store vouchers for 11th to 20th

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's writing for the paper as well being the 1st year WINNER

Newscorp still negotiating on prizes - he's suggesting CASH but spreading it out more as last year it wasn't
Say 30k for 1st 10k for 2nd 5k for 3rd and $100 for 4th-10th and $500 NBL store vouchers for 11th to 20th
10k for second and 5k for third would be great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource NBL Supercoach 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back