Resource NBL Supercoach 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

I did alright in week 1, but regretting picking 2 Bullets players. Zikarsky and Prather feel like good value but not sure it's worth missing the points. No double headers til round 9.

For the benefit of those who haven't played before, how do the value changes work?

Players will increase or decrease after 3 games but how does it work specifically?

I did alright in week 1, but regretting picking 2 Bullets players. Zikarsky and Prather feel like good value but not sure it's worth missing the points. No double headers til round 9.

For the benefit of those who haven't played before, how do the value changes work?

Players will increase or decrease after 3 games but how does it work specifically?
Are you asking whether players with a DGW increase in price after next week? If so, the answer is yes.

And NZ players don't increase in price until R5, I think.

Are you asking whether players with a DGW increase in price after next week? If so, the answer is yes.

And NZ players don't increase in price until R5, I think.
Yes, I understand value starts changing once they've played 3 games- this could be up or down

I'm asking how is it calculated? Is it a 3 game moving average? A 5-game moving average? etc

Example. Lets say SC values are based on 1 point per $10k. Player starts the season with their price set at, say $200k. based on an expected Score (or prior year score) of 20 per game.

They score 30, 30, 30 over the first 3 games.

Does their price jump to $300k after the 3rd game? (3 game moving average)

Or is the price, say $260k? Based on 5 game moving average. 30, 30, 30, 20, 20 (20 being assumed scores or prior year scores etc)

A related question- is there a limit on the increase in 1 week? I was googling this and found an old BigFooty thread for AFL supercoach. And it mentioned this.

So, for example, a player starts with a really low price- $69k. They score really well over their first 3 games. 40 points a game. Lets say 40 points a game is worth approx $400k. Would their price jump from $69k to $400k in one week? Or is there a maximum jump?

Yes, I understand value starts changing once they've played 3 games- this could be up or down

I'm asking how is it calculated? Is it a 3 game moving average? A 5-game moving average? etc

Example. Lets say SC values are based on 1 point per $10k. Player starts the season with their price set at, say $200k. based on an expected Score (or prior year score) of 20 per game.

They score 30, 30, 30 over the first 3 games.

Does their price jump to $300k after the 3rd game? (3 game moving average)

Or is the price, say $260k? Based on 5 game moving average. 30, 30, 30, 20, 20 (20 being assumed scores or prior year scores etc)

A related question- is there a limit on the increase in 1 week? I was googling this and found an old BigFooty thread for AFL supercoach. And it mentioned this.

So, for example, a player starts with a really low price- $69k. They score really well over their first 3 games. 40 points a game. Lets say 40 points a game is worth approx $400k. Would their price jump from $69k to $400k in one week? Or is there a maximum jump?
One of the other guys might know better, but I think it's based on a 3-game rolling average.

A 69k player's price won't jump from 69k straight to 400k after three games of averaging 40. Rather, it will increase in increments towards 400k. Might take five rounds to get there. I'm not sure, just guessing.

One of the other guys might know better, but I think it's based on a 3-game rolling average.

A 69k player's price won't jump from 69k straight to 400k after three games of averaging 40. Rather, it will increase in increments towards 400k. Might take five rounds to get there. I'm not sure, just guessing.
I've started a spreadsheet to track this

Will post results in coming weeks.

Another question.

Can trades be saved up?

So if I don't trade for 5 weeks can I do 10 trades in a single week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource NBL Supercoach 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back