NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North central in a very good spot right now there best 22 might be unbelievable let’s not forget the total depth still wouldn’t up stand to a Bendigo league standard I wouldn’t have thought?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not a nully boy just a shoutout to Nullawil they are fukn well run club from the outside looking in. Why have they not been in a stronger league from day dot? Does anyone know?

Not a nully boy just a shoutout to Nullawil they are fukn well run club from the outside looking in. Why have they not been in a stronger league from day dot? Does anyone know?

Because the town only has about 50 people in it. Now footy in that area has turned into an arms race, they are able to compete due to some extremely well resourced locals coupled with a fanatical community spirit.

Because the town only has about 50 people in it. Now footy in that area has turned into an arms race, they are able to compete due to some extremely well resourced locals coupled with a fanatical community spirit.

Well put credit to them

Well put credit to them

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty
You forgot to add that they love having kids. Good on them.

Remove this Banner Ad

NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back