NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d think the addition of Caddy would help, from what I’ve been told one coming off a knee injury so he may not feature but the younger brother the Saints will look to hound
I got told the one that had the knee injury was quite a handy player, if he plays he would be a very good addition. The younger brother must’ve played one game in the twos. Might be a twos player but must be handy at most sports so could end up in the ones

I got told the one that had the knee injury was quite a handy player, if he plays he would be a very good addition. The younger brother must’ve played one game in the twos. Might be a twos player but must be handy at most sports so could end up in the ones
Never heard of either of them. Got some more info? Playing twos at StA, can’t be too flash

James Keeble and Matt Austin going around again for boort?

There has been no official word yet on re-commitments at Boort, but what has been announced by the magpies is that they have added Carlos Egan from Strathmore and youngster Kayne Rutley, with Andrew Rutley making a return to the club as assistant coach.

Birchip
In

Out
Trevor Ryan (coach)

Sea Lake
In
Cooper Roberts

Out
Will Simpson

Nullawil/Wyche
In
Oscar Madden

Out
Gedd Hommelhoff
Maysen Murgov
Andrew Casey
Dean Smith
Wayne Mitrovic

Donald
In
Darcy Harrison
Tom Letts
Aaron Schofield

Out
Hayden Geddes

Wedderburn
In

Out
Jordan Hargreaves

Boort
In
Carlos Egan
Kayne Rutley

Out

St Arnaud
In
Josh Caddy

Out

Charlton
In
Ben Xiriha
Luke Dunne

Out

This is what I’ve got so far. Feel free to add some in

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s Charltons recruiting going? Will they keep the Taylor and Woods boys? Will they bring in more after a winless year or will they be stuck on the bottom?
I see on their Facebook they have picked up 2 players.
Ben Xiriha - Kyneton, K Flat, Romsey.
Like Dunne - from Maryborough.
sorry didn’t see you had listed both above

Remove this Banner Ad

NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back