Player Watch Ned Long

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, I think you’ve got Ned Guy mixed up with Fall Guy.

His crime was being the bloke sitting in the list management chair when the list management committee (including Walsh, Bucks, Ed) decided to banish four much adored Collingwood superstars for no reason whatsoever.

Actually maybe that was two Collingwood superstars and two bit players who have long since departed their clubs.

Actually, maybe that was one Collingwood superstar, one player who should be in the prime of his career but can’t even hold his spot in the bottom team that’s yet to win a game this season, and two bit players who have long since departed their clubs.

ps. Curious, why hasn’t the list manager who offloaded our superstar AA ruckman cop the same shade as Ned Guy?

So Ned Guy was a yes man. If he was any good he would have shown his strength.

Superstar ruckman? Because we have Darcy Cameron at a fraction of the price doing the equivalent or better job and our clearance work has never been better. Cameron has taken an amount of intercept marks that Brodie could only dream of. So i would say thats the reason.

Yeah, I'm going to need you to type out the names of these "four much adored Collingwood superstars" just so that you can actually bring this conversation to its logical conclusion.

Atu Bosenavulagi was the main one, IIRC. He would be a superstar if it were a channel 7 news story…

Atu Bosenavulagi was the main one, IIRC. He would be a superstar if it were a channel 7 news story…
Don’t be silly, Tom Phillips was the headliner. He’s tearing up the, ummm… is he even playing VFL anymore?

Don’t be silly, Tom Phillips was the headliner. He’s tearing up the, ummm… is he even playing VFL anymore?
No VFL. He was going to be playing a few Ovens and Murray games but he was terrible in the first one so the local club parted ways with him.

He doesn't need to - every chance he is about to make millions, yes with an S, when he sells his Superboost business.

Just had a look; nutritional information hard to come by, and wouldn’t have enough electrolytes for me when running, but looks a step up on Gatorade/Powerade.

He doesn't need to - every chance he is about to make millions, yes with an S, when he sells his Superboost business.
Not really relevant in context of the discussion, but good for him.

Just had a look; nutritional information hard to come by, and wouldn’t have enough electrolytes for me when running, but looks a step up on Gatorade/Powerade.
Careful, you might offend Pexy's relevance sensibilities. I rarely, if ever, drink anything running. Certainly never in a run less than an hour. And then its just tap water.

Careful, you might offend Pexy's relevance sensibilities. I rarely, if ever, drink anything running. Certainly never in a run less than an hour. And then its just tap water.

I wouldn’t have to if you’d reply to my PMs, you galoot!

I don’t get dehydrated but I sweat nearly pure salt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one is playing VFL for the money in the first place, but also, isn't Tom Phillips' dad incredibly rich anyway?

I'm pretty sure Superboost was him playing with house money in terms of making it a success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Ned Long

Remove this Banner Ad

Back