Player Watch Ned Long

Remove this Banner Ad

From memory didn't he start training with us later in the pre season and a lot of watchers said he was training really well and wanted him to join our list.

He never looked out of place last night. Hopefully he grows into the strong mid we have been looking for. He looked to have a penetrating kick.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From memory didn't he start training with us later in the pre season and a lot of watchers said he was training really well and wanted him to join our list.

He never looked out of place last night. Hopefully he grows into the strong mid we have been looking for. He looked to have a penetrating kick.

We’ve found a few this year.

He’s hard to tackle the way he moves around the contest. Reckon he’ll be a good player for us. Could be that defensive mid we need around stoppages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Espically with Mitchel have 2 Seasons left at Most

Thought he was good in his limited TOG. But they played him wing and forward...

come on now, we could have used his grunt in the middle.

Yeah it was bizarre seeing him not straight in the middle

Our coaches do some genuinely strange stuff sometimes

Yeah it was bizarre seeing him not straight in the middle

Our coaches do some genuinely strange stuff sometimes
Very strange especially since could have put Crisp on the wing, which he has done before. Rotate a bit, bit not one centre bounce was bizarre.

Interestingly Long was considered one of the good tall midfielders of the Naicos draft year but injured his ankle. Hopefully we have a steal who thrives at AFL level. We need him to be that big bodied midfielder blocking and contesting centre bounces. If he becomes that it gives us options with Pendles and Degoey. Nick needs a strong blocker.

Has he got the tank to play midfield or as a tagger?He’s certainly got the size to be an asset in the midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back