Need votes help please!

Remove this Banner Ad

Clappa87

Debutant
Dec 18, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi guys

First of all sorry for starting a non footy related thread but my future sister in law needs votes! She is currently trying to win a chance to become the new singer of the neighbours theme song yep its a rubbish show but its A chance for her to follow her dreams. Any chance some fellow roo supporters can help out?

If you can take 5 seconds out of your night and go to www.neighboursremixed.com.au and vote for lucie m it would be greatly appreciated! Voting ends midnight!

Mods if you need to move thread to somewhere more suitable that is fine thanks again!

Thanks so much really appreciate it she does so much work for charity and this is her dream! If anyone else can help it would be really appreciated also if she does become famous ill ensure we will put a north jumper on her and get her help selling memberships!

voted - good luck lucie

Mods if you need to move thread to somewhere more suitable that is fine thanks again!

It can remain here until the midnight deadline Clappa. Good luck to your future sis in law, who has my vote.

Small world Tazza! I can't stand the show but she deserves the chance to win!

Thanks toes appreciated!

Haha no one has to listened to the songs I couldn't sit through them all just vote for lucie m! Thanks again everyone!

Small world Tazza! I can't stand the show but she deserves the chance to win!

Thanks toes appreciated!

Haha no one has to listened to the songs I couldn't sit through them all just vote for lucie m! Thanks again everyone!
The show leaves much to be desired but good luck to her mate. Added inventive since you support the blue and white army too, wish I could vote again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

656896-red-symons.jpg

Hang on a sec, is she a North supporter and member? :stern look

I voted. I could probably write a script to clear the cookies of my browser, vote and repeat and end up with more votes than people in Australia, but they might get fishy...

Just wanted to pass on all my thanks to everyone who voted for lucie she really appreciates it! The winner is announced on Tuesday but there was 1% difference between her another person to win it before they took down the % Hopefully the votes helped push her over for the win!

Also bring on Sunday and a thrashing of the collingwood scum!

Remove this Banner Ad

Need votes help please!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back