Nervous!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nerves are starting to kick in. I have an exam tomorrow and I wont be able to think about anything else than Aker, Big Minno and Hahn cutting the Hawks to shreds. GO DOGGIES AND WOOF WOOF!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

im nervous. i was against the pies aswell so hopefully we have the same outcome. was good seeing robbins doing the fist pump after his 4th. hopefully we see the aker finger point on a few occaisions

I'm clearly not right because the quoted post made no sense to me the first 3 times I read it.

Guys, just think, should we ever make a Grand Final, can you imagine how nervewracking the entire week prior would be.

i have not been this pumped for a game for a long time!! i've been lacking enthusiasim(spelling??) since the break but now it's back............. in a big way!!

i hope the boys feel the same!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are everyones nervs like 24 hours out from the game??
I am so nervous, i wont be able to think tommorow arvo!:(

Same here. I am really nervous. Have been all week. Probably because it is such a huge game with so much riding on it.

It feels weird because I havn't felt anything for over 5 weeks. My emotional state has been neutral the last 5 weeks, knowing we would finish 2nd or 3rd and therefore not caring one little bit if we won or lost. My only concern was no reports and no injuries. This week it has gone from one extreme to the other, with so much riding on the result of just one game.

I'm fisty pumping now just thinking of the game
I took work and Uni off 2moz, nothing important on so what the hell hey!
Does anyone else think this week has gone really quick.....

Lets rock the G Boys and Girls!!!

Go Bullies

Very, very, nervous.

Will need to try and get a lot done in the morning, 'cause I will be useless after lunch.

mmmmm Finals, September ..... got to love it, even more so when we are playing.

Im leaving work at 4pm, catching a tram down st.kilda rd to smash down a few beers at transport to calm the nerves then walk across to the G and get nervous again.

Yeah same as all of you guys nervous and excited but I wish I was like you guys going to the game at the "G", instead I have to listen to it on the radio as it is not live into Perth as Freo and the Eagles are out and typical W.A. block off now and you would not even know there is finals starting this week as W.A. are talking trades, how stupid.
Go Doggies

PUMPD, CANT WAIT.. ohh geez this 'very important' week of yr 12 has been the last on the list of importance for me.. so excited, we are the underdogs, i love ittttt.. everyone is tellin me we are gonna get smashd, and every bulldogs supporter i talk to sya they are confident.. this is good

PUMPD, CANT WAIT.. ohh geez this 'very important' week of yr 12 has been the last on the list of importance for me.. so excited, we are the underdogs, i love ittttt.. everyone is tellin me we are gonna get smashd, and every bulldogs supporter i talk to sya they are confident.. this is good

Mate, I'm loving it as well.

Nobody is picking us to win, we're way over the odds in the betting - all the pressure is on the Hawks.

We're a big chance...

Remove this Banner Ad

Nervous!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back