Rumour New Adidas Guernsey Design 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

New template getting rid of the round bib on the front above ADIDAS logo, more V-necked with ADIDAS logo inside the collar. Round arch on back gone as well.Club logo removed from the guernsey I have seen.

Someone posted this on Footy Jumpers board hoping this is not true,love having the club logo above the sponsor.

I actually like the round neck, I just hate that random half circle thing under it.

I also think we should keep the logo. Adds to the brand. I still think the 07 jumper was the best one. Still have mine. If they could add the round neck, and logo to the 07 jumper, that would be perfect.

Every single one of those mooted moves gets the :thumbsu: from me.

We don't need a logo on the jumper, black and white stripes are identity enough. We looked like billboards on special event days like Anzac Day.

wbAFLpiesaday_gallery__470x312-420x0.jpg

I can only hope the rumours are correct.

They won't remove the club logo from the jumper

I don't think any club that has added a logo to the jumper has got it right. It always looks like and after thought or at least subservient to the sponsor.

In my opinion the logos should be added on the back above the number... a symbol that they have the club and all the supporters behind them perhaps.

At least it reduces the clutter on the jumper.... though it could be worse; large sponsors on the chest NRL style!

I love this years jumper, I hope they keep the little logo above the main sponsor. I wasn't too sure about the little bib above the adidas logo in the middle but I'm quite keen on it, I'd be happy to have the same jumper with the Premiers 2010 AFL Logo added to it.

I reackon it would be nice if next years guernsey has the cup just above the magpie logo.. similar to the italian soccer league to show the oppositions we are the current CHAMPIONS...
:p:p:p

In my opinion the logos should be added on the back above the number... a symbol that they have the club and all the supporters behind them perhaps.

At least it reduces the clutter on the jumper.... though it could be worse; large sponsors on the chest NRL style!

I think that's a good idea. I don't mind soccer shirts sponsor layouts although there are clubs with stripes who don't get it right. A-league is pretty tacky with front back sleeve and shorts sponsors
. However nothing is as bad as nrl. The sponsors are huge they are everywhere and they look like a local billboard. The sponsors themselves are small time businesses like union CFMEU.

Ok, this is a very crap photo taken with a crap iphone but if you look closely you can make out the V-Neck on Collingwoods 2011 guernsey and the removal of the club logo on the left. Also the arch from the back is gone and the stripes creep over the top past the neck, making almost a numbers box. At the time of print, Collingwood hadn't secured Aussie Home Loans as its sponsor for next season, so Adidas have left it blank for now. I'm not sure if they have re-signed Aussie yet or not. You can also see a little > and < on the side of the guernsey, this is in line with the template.

67213_1628175473645_1514337606_31558493_1036976_n.jpg

here the 2011 guernsey without aussie logo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen the actual 2011 model aswell as taking the above picture and that one didn't have the club logo on it. The Adidas sales rep informed me the Pies no longer wanted the logo on the guernsey, too cluttered perhaps?

What about the Gold AFL Premiers logo?

I seen the guernseys a few months ago, but surely the gold logo will be on the players guernseys. I doubt available to purchase however.

Awesome :D,yes you cannot buy the AFL guernsey with the gold logo it's players only

That material was put in place to assist with the jumper punch, more movement... more effective punch.

WTF Jumper Punch? :rolleyes: (facepalm) if you bought the jumper it had a mesh material i'm pretty sure it was to they could get air ventilation through to their neck

WTF Jumper Punch? :rolleyes: (facepalm) if you bought the jumper it had a mesh material i'm pretty sure it was to they could get air ventilation through to their neck

I assumed that it was a slightly more stretchy part of fabric that allowed them to put the jumper on more easily.

IMO, don't change the jumper.

It's a premiership jumper now (got you just can't get sick of saying that :D).

I actually prefer the rounded collar, rather than the v-neck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour New Adidas Guernsey Design 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back