New AFL Video Game - Part 7 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the cover aft wont have just one player on it maybe all the captains with the premiership cup in the middle.

and regarding the commentary dennis commetti with bruce would be great but dennis with bt would be awesome all 3 commentators are great i would rather have dennis and bt but if bruce is in it i want bruce to say "DELICIOUS"

Be better if it was the best player from each club rather than the captain.

Some of the captains aren't recognisable enough to be on the cover.

Can we get a view of a player running and bouncing with a large view of the mcg in the background :)

I will make sure it's at the G as it's the most recognisable ground for most here... it will be better than someone bouncing the ball, and as before it will be a non-touched up or played with image, a real screen capture (so sorry, no Buddy in a Santa hat :) ).

It will be posted tomorrow afternoon here exclusively on BigFooty.

@ross:

Oh god, I think I might just need a new keyboard after hearing that news. 10 thumbs up for you good sir. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

@aussiegun:

it's just all the same (release date, cover players and the Wii version)

I will make sure it's at the G as it's the most recognisable ground for most here... it will be better than someone bouncing the ball, and as before it will be a non-touched up or played with image, a real screen capture (so sorry, no Buddy in a Santa hat :) ).

It will be posted tomorrow afternoon here exclusively on BigFooty.

excellent news!

however im stuck at work with no computer tomorrow until 9 :(. guess ill be seeing it when i come home :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news on another snippet. Will be interesting to see how much they have improved the lighting and polished up the game since the last snippets we were shown ages ago.

I couldn't care at all what music this game comes packaged with.. If it sucks, I'll mute it.. If it is good, I won't.

I think Bigant are taking the best approach to an AFL game that any other company ever has.. Just remember.. If their first attempt fails in some aspects... They are ready and able to listen and learn from anything that people have to say..
That's something a lot of fans potentially take for granted.. How much that the fans have to say with a particular game.. I don't want to speak for Bigant, but I'd imagine that any grief we may have with the game on these boards would take a pretty high ranking in the "meeting rooms" of Bigant studio's early next year..
Kind of exciting really, to think that a company is better placed than any other in recent history, to recreate the best game in the world for a videogame platform.

Good to read we'll finally see a little more of the game as it's gone way to quiet since HES were given the reigns.
Considering the rumoured release date is less than 3 months away I maintain that it's odd we haven't seen loads of screens and ingame footage yet.
Uncharted3 is still 11months away and naughtydog have relased loads of stuff, ingame footage etc. That is spoilt. An actual media release, not just a screen cap or 6 hidden on an internet forum with supposedly less than 3 months left til release.
But hey, Thanks. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back