New Away Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be it. Lock it in.

NorthAway2007copy.jpg

True?

If so I reckon it's top shelf. Best one yet, apart from the similar heritage jumper.

Looks more like a swans jumper to me...:cool:

Agreed.

Once you look past the design, the logo, the big V and the colour it's basically an exact replica.

Like it too but would drop the Kangaroos. Other than that looks great.

You might be right about that. And the Primus logo changes a little to match their new logo design but otherwise I am 99% that this is it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like it. I think it's really good how they have modernised the jumper by including the updated logo but stayed true to the Nth.Melbourne heritage by using the heritage jumper.

An opposition supporter with a good comment, great, unlike that Essendon peanut.

Just the V looks fine for me.

Cororoo Jnr thought the design was grouse but without the Kangaroos lettering.

He said "I want one of those but forget the KANGAROOS wording."

don't mind it at all. But I wouldn't have "Kangaroos" written on the jumper. I've never seen the need to have the clubs name on the jumper!

Initially you have to FORCE the name & design down ppl's throats...after a few campaigns, the name drops off as ppl can clearly recognise/identiify the brand and accept it as the NORTHERN KANGAROOS. Quite simple really Mav.

The V presents Victoria not Qld. :p

That'd be when we are kicking your arse.LOL.

Tip... it's really unattractive to LOL at your own "joke". Think of all the snickering nutjob nerds in the back corner of your high school class room.

Remove this Banner Ad

New Away Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back