News New CEO: Tim Silvers

How do you feel about the appointment?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

From a good club, various roles.

Not gonna jump the gun this time.

yeah...and some thought he was not much chop and would slip to our next pick
I heard he would have been available in the second round. We just blew a first round pick again.
AND there was an SA kid available. Disgusting that we keep overlooking our own kids. I bet Silver goes home after his contract is up.

No chance. The Negative Nellies will always be Negative Nellies. People like our resident troll moderator will always continue to slag off at the club, at any & every possible opportunity.

Who is this terrible person you speak of?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard he would have been available in the second round. We just blew a first round pick again.
AND there was an SA kid available. Disgusting that we keep overlooking our own kids. I bet Silver goes home after his contract is up.
Did you see his face when his name was called.....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Silvers-Mar3-7884_WEB.jpg

"Tim Silvers joins the Crows from the Hawthorn Football Club where he has held a number of key roles over the past 17 years, having most recently served as Chief Operating Officer."
The fact he comes from an AFL club as opposed to a rugby club is already an upgrade on Fagan.

Very good appointment. At least will shut the neighsayers down for a bit.
You've been on this board for long enough to know that's an unlikely event....and they might not like you referring to them as equines even though they do spout a lot of horseshit at times. (naysayers)

The fact he comes from an AFL club as opposed to a rugby club is already an upgrade on Fagan.

And isn't Trigg or Xavier is also a positive.

I'm happy to see that we've appointed someone outside of the SANFL bubble and is someone that's from a successful environment.

The only slight concern is why Hawthorn didn't consider him for the top job back in 2017

Also very happy to admit that I was wrong in my belief that Olsen would steer us towards someone who had ties to the SANFL

Back