New Freo Song

Remove this Banner Ad

[YOUTUBE]848SAO5Io8g[/YOUTUBE]

cheers for that.

pretty much undecided between the EJ and the original or the reworked original.

listening to the rosco one a second time, i think it's a bit of a mess.

so i say stick to the original, in 30 years it will sound cool and very old skool.

Fremantle Dockers are a sports team
They play football
They can really kick the ball
They can really take a mark

FREMANTLE DOCKERS
FREMANTLE DOCKERS
FREMANTLE DOCKERS
FREMANTLE DOCKERS

They have a player called Aaron Sandilands
He is tall like a giant
He can really rock
He can rock this place apart

FREMANTLE DOCKERS
FREMANTLE DOCKERS
FREMANTLE DOCKERS
FREMANTLE DOCKERS

They have yet to win a flag
They have yet to put their hands on the cup
They wear purple and white
They play football a lot

FREMANTLE DOCKERS
FREMANTLE DOCKERS
FREMANTLE DOCKERS
FREMANTLE DOCKERS

Rock over London
Rock on Chicago
Hyundai.
Drive your way.

Yes!!! :D

The rework of the original>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the others. Hope they didn't fork out good money for those other amateurish efforts.

I think they should just leave it alone. Yes its a crap song but its grown on most people and it's Freo's song. WCE's song is rubbish too but I dont want them to change it because we have been singing it for years.

You just need two things

1. Plenty of horn, banjo and double bass
2. Each chorus should end "oh we're from freo, PURPLE and WHITE, oh we're from fre-man-tle"

Easy
:D

This from Lamo24, supporter of a team with a song universally recognised as being in the bottom 3 with Freo's original and Port Powers.
haha, "Lamo24" great play on words with my name, you must be a genius or something. My opinion is that even though everyone ranks the eagles song as one of the worse (I like it by the way) all 4 of the songs the dockers put up are the worst. But guess what. Everyone can have their own opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe some people think the reworked version is the best. It is beyond atrocious. Those squealing guitars are just horrific. The song they put on there hasn't even been edited properly, there are mismatches in the audio (e.g. with about 13 seconds left). I reckon the guy who wrote the original took his existing samples and stitched something together in about 10 minutes.

With the reworked one, If they can get rid of that horrid part at 13sec remaining where you can tell its a copy and paste job the song would be good. Its catchy!

Remove this Banner Ad

New Freo Song

Remove this Banner Ad

Back