New Hawthorn BF members

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not one of those that correlate a join date on BF with the time posters actually started following their club, that is a very long bow in my humble opinion. The more posters the better as most of you turnips on here are great value and a good laugh. Like any club all newbies, like myself, have to earn their keep and gain respect from the veterans on here.

First bit- I agree, also length of membership on BF does not make someones opinion more or less valid.

Second bit- Some of the veterans on BF are tools, not deserving of any respect and nobody should be seeking theirs just because they are a BF veteran...is that really an accomplishment?

I copped Bandwagon crap from all the Hawthorn twats on BF all year. Turns out we lost and Im still here!!

Interesting to see the king of Hawthorn twats and the "man" who bothers to produce graphs about bandwagoners hasnt bothered posting here. Where are you frankston Rover? Embrassed that your precious Hawthorn supporters are even bigger bandwagoners than any other club?

I copped Bandwagon crap from all the Hawthorn twats on BF all year. Turns out we lost and Im still here!!

Interesting to see the king of Hawthorn twats and the "man" who bothers to produce graphs about bandwagoners hasnt bothered posting here. Where are you frankston Rover? Embrassed that your precious Hawthorn supporters are even bigger bandwagoners than any other club?

not as embarrased as you should be about your user name

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm embarrased by Bck2Bck cats username.

Het Tex - sck my balls.

Of all people you should realise that on BF you go out on a limb and sometimes get burnt. You seem to have bet your avitar on the Cats winning the flag and lost.... now you look like a twat.

I bet my username on the Cats winning the flag. We lost. My bad, but Ill stick to my guns, maybe it'll be this year and next year.

Het Tex - sck my balls.

Of all people you should realise that on BF you go out on a limb and sometimes get burnt. You seem to have bet your avitar on the Cats winning the flag and lost.... now you look like a twat.

I bet my username on the Cats winning the flag. We lost. My bad, but Ill stick to my guns, maybe it'll be this year and next year.

Respect for Tex. His a Hawk :p

Your account should just be cancelled

Het Tex - sck my balls.

Fully realise-though i do appreciate it would be a grouse username to have if we had have won (that still bloody hurts). I look like a twat generally-tho the avatar helps with idiot carltank supporters thinking i'm a dawks fan went i rant about nothing. :rolleyes:

Het Tex - sck my balls.

Fair play, plus, that username will pay big dividends come Sept 2010 ;)

sheeesh...coming from someone who signed up after the 2000 GF win.

epic-fail.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

New Hawthorn BF members

Remove this Banner Ad

Back