Are you happy with Andrew McQualter?

• Yes

Votes: 140 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 34 19.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not jealous at all. Looks and sounds like a Simpson clone.

Yeh, we aspire to have a coach like poor old mumbles JL who couldn't secure a spot in the finals after being in the top 4 with 4 games to go in the season. First ever team in the top 8 AFL era to hold that record.

Weird comment... You know Simpson's coached a premiership right? As a freo supporter, I would have thought you would want that for your club.

If McCoach can do the same, more than happy with that.
Going to be hilarious when JL has another underwhelming year and gets the flick and Simmo’s name being on top of their hit list

Happy with this.

Admittedly wasn't sure at the start. The more research you do on him, the better his resume looks to be. Midfield coach at Richmond for three flags. I had no idea he played for St. Kilda and Gold Coast fairly recently. The battlers usually make good coaches and leaders of men. Time to recruit some good assistants and get the list sorted.

Really excited for what Andrew can bring to our club.

Enjoyed the presser, he speaks well and liked what he said in general.
I was leaning towards King as the more experienced option, but can see why they have gone with Andrew. Although ‘young’, he’s had a very good apprenticeship and experience across different clubs/environments. I know he played for St Kilda, but totally forgot he was part of the grand final teams. Someone who has been there ‘in finals and grand finals’ as a player can’t hurt.

Excited for the new chapter 😀

Nothing about being precious.
HR is a ripping young kid who came 9th in out B&F.

Surely there's better questions than about Harley.
It was cringe worthy.

Haha. Lovely young man, barely scarped into the top 10 of the B&F of last years wooden spooners, why would you even bother talking about the lad?

Oh wait, just happens to also be the highest rated number #1 draft pick of all time, winner of the 2024 goal of the year award, probably soon to be the first 2 million a season player, and basically event television every time he pulls on his boots. Didn't find it cringe, I wanted to hear what our new coach had to say about him and he gave a good answer. Probably just me.

Haha. Lovely young man, barely scarped into the top 10 of the B&F of last years wooden spooners, why would you even bother talking about the lad?

Oh wait, just happens to also be the highest rated number #1 draft pick of all time, winner of the 2024 goal of the year award, probably soon to be the first 2 million a season player, and basically event television every time he pulls on his boots. Didn't find it cringe, I wanted to hear what our new coach had to say about him and he gave a good answer. Probably just me.
I didn't mean to underplay HR, but just think he gets too much of the lime light as it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't mean to underplay HR, but just think he gets too much of the lime light as it is.

Fair enough, but what can you do? Kids a star.

I'd be happy to fire Jack Reiwoldt into the sun just based on the fact he's a Richmond flog and I don't like seeing him on tv though.

Presser was good, even got the Harley question there too and responded perfectly that there's another 40 blokes he's looking forward to working with. (I'm assuming the 1 player left out was Rotham)

Presser was good, even got the Harley question there too and responded perfectly that there's another 40 blokes he's looking forward to working with. (I'm assuming the 1 player left out was Rotham)

Bender … once again …. nails it with the punch 🤜 🤛 line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach NEW HEAD COACH - Welcome to West Coast: Andrew McQualter

Back