Are you happy with Andrew McQualter?

• Yes

Votes: 183 83.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 16.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Better than a role player IMO. In the first 10 picked I would have thought which is better than a role player.
True but the word 'Star' is thrown around far too liberally these days.

Stars to me would be minimum A graders and in the top 3 or so players at their club.

If media performance is anything to by, he's been super impressive in every single interview ive heard him do so far imo

Gotta work on that Gaff level uuhhhm though.

If media performance is anything to by, he's been super impressive in every single interview ive heard him do so far imo
I have to agree. I was on the record as being uninspired by the selection at face value but listening to him more, he speaks very, very well.. incredibly articulate and to have the pull he seems to have with the players he has coached and played with speaks a whole lot to him as a person.

Plus it will be amazing if he turns out to be an amazing coach so we can laugh at Richmond.

I’m in the same boat. I was shallow in my assessment of him previously thinking he just didn’t have a commanding presence or “look” that a coach “should” have. Basically judging a book by its cover.

However, after hearing him speak in multiple interviews, there’s certainly a level of assurance, conviction and BSD vibe which will hopefully have the same effect. So far so good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach NEW HEAD COACH - Welcome to West Coast: Andrew McQualter

Back