News New Irish Recruit - Oisin Mullin...2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Menegola at least is a somewhat competent league footballer, it was laughable seeing Mullin thrown to the wolves like that, if you want to develop in other roles do it in the magoos where he isn't made to look like a traffic cone, felt sorry for the kid in all honesty.

Blicavs looked like a giraffe and we played him in the 1s. Holmes wasn't ready and he played seniors. Harry Taylor was a deer in the headlights and played senior games. It's what we do with players who have potential to be a point of difference.

MO'C was given a handful of games before he was really ready, and that investment paid off.
He played 2 games in 2017
5 in 2018

Became a solid AFL player in his 3rd season.
It took him 2 full seasons to become a best 22 player
This guy has had his games for the year, go back to the vfl, have a handful more games in 2024 and we will see you in 2025 every week.
He needs to learn, it wasn’t rocket science from the start

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no excuse to have long hair as a male unless you've got something to hide.
Having had several facial and ear skin cancers removed, maybe good thing to have hair covering ears at least!?

Cheers. I know what Mullin's hair looks like. What I don't understand is what's going on with the criticism or judgement or whatever it is. If it's a joke it's a bit lame - but y'know each to their own. If it's serious, it's fascinating to me that people still hold those outdated views.

Often hard to understand tone in text and sarcasm can get lost. So I was hoping to better understand which one I'm reading here.

There's no excuse to have long hair as a male unless you've got something to hide.

abe-simpson-quote.png

f7ef000bc82bd93fa4e8dbd3ef61c351.jpg

I'll take the long locks over the trailer-trash cuts that some guys rock. ;)

Even as a kid I tended to ignore the fluffy stuff about athletes. As for the GFC, I would love to see more dissection of tactics. Maybe looking at past couple years and then speculate about what they might do with this season's personnel.
C'wood had a decent show many years ago. I distinctly remember a bit where Pendlebury was a pup and brought into a meeting. They discussed his improvements and what they wanted to do with him, IIRC. I wouldn't mind that. Mic'd up would be fun as well(if not too censured). NHL is the standard for this. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back