News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks 2024: ISC - Page 1 - HawksNest Official Hawthorn Football Club Merchandise

Hawthorn 2024 ISC Mens Home Guernsey

Just came here to share this.

The entire range is simple and effective. Just a solid collection for us. I wonder if the clash jersey will have any changes again this year?
I love simple and effective
I think being over-creative is unnecessary, and the introduction of 6 different jumpers for each team, each season is merchandising gone feral - especially given that so many of the alternatives are ghastly

Simple stripes, sashes and hoops work so well. I wish Geelong only ever wore hoops.

Agree that it needs to be more of an "away jumper" (be it all away games where possible or a selection of those) than a "clash jumper". They need a predominantly royal blue jumper for Geelong away (like this year's or royal with a white V).

You can tell they are really trying to stay away from the royal with white stripes. Shame as it would be a perfect full time clash.

Which is funny, because I think a lot of the white-on-blue guernseys that North have done look better than the standard one.

The entire range is simple and effective. Just a solid collection for us. I wonder if the clash jersey will have any changes again this year?
Only thing I hate as a collector is that isc's GPS pouch will cover the inner printing. So will have to buy a retail to go along with whatever PIs I pick up over the next year.

Last edited:

How can you be okay with the state of the jumper? The brown shoulder panels are dreadful, and not before Adidas did the stripes appear below the sponsor on the back. Since 2013 we've essentially adopted Collingwood's design but with brown & gold. Funny how the Pies were with them up until the end of 2012.

I like the gold back but it must be all gold.

How can you be okay with the state of the jumper? The brown shoulder panels are dreadful, and not before Adidas did the stripes appear below the sponsor on the back. Since 2013 we've essentially adopted Collingwood's design but with brown & gold. Funny how the Pies were with them up until the end of 2012.

I like the gold back but it must be all gold.

I was more referring to the entire range, including the training tops etc.

Once I saw we were with ISC my expectations were lowered dramatically, so haven't really thought about the specifics too much.

They’re sponsored by Nike which is instant drip, not like these trash NB teams with logos slapped on their chest. They got good brands like Emirates and KFC, way better than some weird insurance or transport service. They did have the black and white wipe off 5 back in the day which did look clean but they’ve had red logos on the front for ages whether it be Emirates or KFC. I think the current Nike kit will age well like the old Adidas ones, just my opinion.
I'd give Hinkley a bonus year if we could get Nike or Adidas. Undeniable cool. Every other brand is D grade trash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd give Hinkley a bonus year if we could get Nike or Adidas. Undeniable cool. Every other brand is D grade trash

I hope you’re excluding puma from that last statement. Puma is the best of the lot imo.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

New Coinspot box and seemingly new sponsor replacing Pedigree for 2024. Front is same as 2023
You say the front is the same, but does this mean that the overall design is staying the same? Are we having another year of the toilet seat collar??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back