**** off Jose New KKKollingwood Racism Scandal and I am shocked to be sitting here

Remove this Banner Ad

8ysfwu.jpg

Last edited:
What I have to say about this is that any time there is a proven pattern of bigoted behaviour by an individual over an extended period of time, that person should be punished and shunned by their community

View attachment 2064397View attachment 2064398View attachment 2064399View attachment 2064400

James Colorado FISTO springvale_mackers V_23 mcgrath_truther frggr Elmer_Hauser I'm sure you'll all agree?

View attachment 2064379

I'm going to give an honest opinion here, no joking or anything, and no taking sides.

I like all the regular posters here, and want every single one of them to keep contributing, but there are certain words which should not be uttered; people have been lynched and beaten to death while the last words they heard in this life were screamed at them and started with N, or F, along those lines.

It shouldn't be tolerated here, not for the reason that you'll get carded by the mods, but because these words refer to attitudes which have caused a lot of harm (mental and physical) across generations, and no one should be subject to being mocked, even at second hand, for their religious beliefs, ethnic heritage, sexual preferences, or gender orientation. It is for that reason that an effort should be made by a person to remove them from their vocabulary and improve themselves.

There are better ways to get your point across on a footy forum where not just our teams but our personalities give everyone so much ammunition to be used.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I just say, how brain-dead do you have to be to get into a legal dispute with an autistic, queer, non-binary, indigenous man suffering from crippling multiple sclerosis who you hired as head of first nation strategies and programs in response to the report where everybody called you a racist?

Craig Kelly is exactly that type of potato faced *-wit who would make such a comment, their brain dead President (who is father of one of the biggest numpties in AFL media Tom Browne) and their board are a disgrace for appointing such a ******* in Kelly

Craig Kelly is exactly that type of potato faced -wit who would make such a comment, their brain dead President (who is father of one of the biggest numpties in AFL media Tom Browne) and their board are a disgrace for appointing such a ****** in Kelly
Even so, just pay the guy, or move him sideways into a meaningless position if he wants to keep his job. I think that's the problem, they wanted to sack him before sort of probationary period finished and got themselves and him stuck in a dead end which requires court. Lol, what a bunch of dickheads

What I have to say about this is that any time there is a proven pattern of bigoted behaviour by an individual over an extended period of time, that person should be punished and shunned by their community

View attachment 2064397View attachment 2064398View attachment 2064399View attachment 2064400

James Colorado FISTO springvale_mackers V_23 mcgrath_truther frggr Elmer_Hauser I'm sure you'll all agree?

View attachment 2064379
You just pushed the “Defend Collingwood bigotry by stalking button”

Last edited:
This is what happens when your former club president is equally as racist, but now he’s gone you don’t have the backup $$$ to pay off the media.

Unfortunately there is a far right/extremist racist ratbag element to Collingwood supports (possibly as much as 20-25 percent) who think Kelly and his actions are nothing wrong and they helped drive Adam Goodes and Lumumba out of the game.

You may think it is only the older generation/Boomers that are bigots but the rise of Trump and Global Far-Right Facist/Nationalism worldwide (esp here and in Europe) has resulted in a surge of younger adult (mostly male) being indoctrinated into this toxic hate-filled ideology that anyone who is not White, Straight, Christian and Heterosexual is an enemy.

So many young * knuckles look up to piss drip Andrew Tate (aka those Southern Cross Soldiers tossbags)

There is hope/good news on the way, many recent surveys and reports in the US are staring Kamala Harris will win the November Election.

God Bless America (if that happens)

I'm going to give an honest opinion here, no joking or anything, and no taking sides.

I like all the regular posters here, and want every single one of them to keep contributing, but there are certain words which should not be uttered; people have been lynched and beaten to death while the last words they heard in this life were screamed at them and started with N, or F, along those lines.

It shouldn't be tolerated here, not for the reason that you'll get carded by the mods, but because these words refer to attitudes which have caused a lot of harm (mental and physical) across generations, and no one should be subject to being mocked, even at second hand, for their religious beliefs, ethnic heritage, sexual preferences, or gender orientation. It is for that reason that an effort should be made by a person to remove them from their vocabulary and improve themselves.

There are better ways to get your point across on a footy forum where not just our teams but our personalities give everyone so much ammunition to be used.

Well said.

Interesting that Floghead is on his high horse about bigotry though, given he's happy to accuse others of being bigoted, knowing full well they aren't, knowing they're unable to respond, and knowing how it's viewed by the community here.

Given their willingness to lie about it, you'd have doubts as to whether the evidence presented is true.

(it's probably is, but you do have to wonder).

Interestingly, you can't search for the terms highlighted in the screengrabs - the 4 letter word gets removed from the search query. So either the search function has changed since whenever Flogstar decided he needed to save these cards for later, or perhaps someone's done a lot of manual digging to find what they've found :)

Unfortunately there is a far right/extremist racist ratbag element to Collingwood supports (possibly as much as 20-25 percent) who think Kelly and his actions are nothing wrong and they helped drive Adam Goodes and Lumumba out of the game.

You may think it is only the older generation/Boomers that are bigots but the rise of Trump and Global Far-Right Facist/Nationalism worldwide (esp here and in Europe) has resulted in a surge of younger adult (mostly male) being indoctrinated into this toxic hate-filled ideology that anyone who is not White, Straight, Christian and Heterosexual is an enemy.

So many young * knuckles look up to piss drip Andrew Tate (aka those Southern Cross Soldiers tossbags)

There is hope/good news on the way, many recent surveys and reports in the US are staring Kamala Harris will win the November Election.

I don't think that's particular to Collingwood - they're just more visible (eg the anti-mosque banner etc).

There is a strong uptick in the number of disaffected middle class white boys who are becoming increasingly more fervent in their right-wing ideals and are starting to act out on them (you can see recent news reports etc).

Of course, the correlation between rough economic times and the shift towards the right is always a factor, too :)

That's a bit rich coming from the biggest misogynist, racist, ageist and narcissistic bigoted flog who's a 44-year-old man but acts like a wannabe 15-year-old kid. 🤦‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose New KKKollingwood Racism Scandal and I am shocked to be sitting here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back