New look site

Remove this Banner Ad

I see they have a TD tally

615438aw.jpg

Rd 1 v Carlton - 40,345
Rd 8 v Bulldogs - 32,901
Rd 12 v Richmond - ?????
Be There!

Thats strange, I would have thought that you would have played more then 2 games at your home ground by now.

Do you split your home ground with the MCG???????????

Anyway, do you gove yourself a good chance of knocking off the Tigers.

God I hope you do.

Hawkk said:
Thats strange, I would have thought that you would have played more then 2 games at your home ground by now.

Do you split your home ground with the MCG???????????

Anyway, do you gove yourself a good chance of knocking off the Tigers.

God I hope you do.
7 of our last 9 games at Telstra Dome thankfully mate.

The site looks good. An improvement for sure.

sick_unit said:
I see they have a TD tally

615438aw.jpg

Rd 1 v Carlton - 40,345
Rd 8 v Bulldogs - 32,901
Rd 12 v Richmond - ?????
Be There!

+2 this weekend! :D The little bloke and myself just need to be there for Brady Rawlings 100th and Archer's 300th official AFL game

Cororoo said:
+2 this weekend! :D The little bloke and myself just need to be there for Brady Rawlings 100th and Archer's 300th official AFL game

I'm gonna be there as well.

I feel sorry for the tiges, every time we play them, we have some milestone or emotional event that gets us motivated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree - the new look is much better. Just hope they update it more regularly than we have experienced at times. Should have something new almost every day - at times our page doesn't change for four or five days. The membership tally was nine days out of date last week.
New look is great - just match it with regular updates.

Looks good, definitely an improvement. Some of the stuff looks new, but it's been a while since I've really checked it out so I can't know for sure. It's good that the Canberra link is easier to find and it's good that they've finally got an actual figure attached to the membership tally. 24,026, woohoo!

A couple of ideas:
- clicking the membership tally should kick off the online sign-up process
- clicking the Telstra Dome page should take you to a page where you can book tickets through the club

Probably a couple more. Looks good though.

Remove this Banner Ad

New look site

Remove this Banner Ad

Back