Toast New Medical Facility to be built at Princes Park πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge news πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Now you can all shut up 😜

Available to the public? So basically I can pretend I want to use the medical centre any time I want to go down and say hello to the boys? :D

No, it means u can go in and give us first hand accounts of why we should Sakc Russell !!!

The club recognising Russell needs help, so have decided to build him a medical centre is next level niceness.

The club recognising Russell needs help, so have decided to built him a medical centre is next level niceness.
Club is clearly pandering to a false prophet. Sakc Cook and Sayers!!!

In all seriousness though, fantastic stuff by the club, will be immensely helpful in all aspects of high performance.

Club is clearly pandering to a false prophet. Sakc Cook and Sayers!!!

In all seriousness though, fantastic stuff by the club, will be immensely helpful in all aspects of high performance.

Yeah, I love everything the club are doing. It seems like only 5 years ago the club were still stuck in the 1990s. We have entered the modern world and it’s fantastic.

Wonder how this works with the soft cap? Have medical/fitness staff employed by the clinic rather than the club?
Yeah interesting point but i suspect you cant hide staff in an allied company/organisation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder how this works with the soft cap? Have medical/fitness staff employed by the clinic rather than the club?
Maybe the medical centre will have a separate ABN to the club and runs independently to the club. It could be it's own entity but of course owned by the club. It would pay staff it's own wages. Interesting point, could we use it as a workaround for the soft cap? Say perhaps Andrew Russell and other staff, part of their wage is paid by the medical centre instead of all of their wage to be paid by Carlton FC?

There is some super smart and clever stuff happening since Cook has arrived. This facility is genius, and goes against everything Carlton has done wrong in the last 30 years. Which is having the best of things. Years of expecting players to want to come to us because we are Carlton while we fall behind in all facets, being replaced by players wanting to come to us because we have the best of things.

Clearly when players and managers explore the club, one of the big questions asked is regarding our medical and fitness program and facilities. Now we can say we have top notch or better training facilities and we are leading the way in medical and fitness.

We just need to keep ticking the boxes of what the players/managers needs and wants are so we remain a destination club.

If we own side businesses which can pay our staff a wage, then why not. Same rules apply for everyone. I am not sure if there are rules for this, probably is, but if there isn't it's free game.

Having your own Medical centre with another income stream via public access, is a very, very smart move.
More businesses should also look into Early learning centres for staff and public. Another revenue stream.
The key is accessibility and location.

Sounds smart and like a great investment into modernising the club until you think about how they would have come up with the idea.

"Bloody hell, have you seen the imaging bill from last month? If it wasn't on the club's dime, Jack Martin would need a second division win in the Tattslotto to cover just his appointments alone."

"Yep, and I reckon we're bankrolling the Xmas function for Cabcharge too. Glad we got the 'best in the business' over to us a few years ago eh?"

"At this point it would be cheaper to just buy our own MRI machine and staff!"

Both chuckle, stop, and glance at each other

"Hang on a minute... Just going to have a word with accounting."

Three weeks later

Sure, he can still use the Force from it I guess
Bacta_Tank.jpg

What next, a pharmacy? We won't be the first though.....

I am all for a 3d printer that prints out knees, so we never have to lose players for 12 months to an ACL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast New Medical Facility to be built at Princes Park πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Remove this Banner Ad

Back