Mod. Notice new mod

Remove this Banner Ad

After IDGAF stepped down from his spec mod position to take many millions of dollars from our lucrative mining industry, I would like announce that Pace to Freeze has been appointed the new Richmond board mod.
PtoF has had experience in modding one of the regional boards and deserves the chance to try his hand at modding the Richmond board.
There were some really outstanding applicants this time around. I want to personally thank the posters who put up their hand in wanting to do the job. While not successful this time around, I really do believe that when some of us stand down in the future, these applicants would all be wonderful replacements.
Well done P to F and welcome to hell.

Welcome to the team, you will be given your key to the spa shortly where the beer and nake....oh shit, I'm posting on the forum, everyone disregard that and just focus on welcoming PTF.

Welcome to the team, you will be given your key to the spa shortly where the beer and nake....oh shit, I'm posting on the forum, everyone disregard that and just focus on welcoming PTF.

I just knew there was a spa room with beer and buxom wenches....I knew it

Well done PtF

Well Done PTF

Shit ... better wreak some havoc before they strip my powers

.... wheres Madtiger ????

I just knew there was a spa room with beer and buxom wenches....I knew it

Well done PtF
Who said buxom wenches??????? All I know is I have a key to the spa room, but the wenches are never there.:(

Curious at what you guys get out of modding? Do you get paid or is it a voluntary thing....not that it's for me or anything but just thought I would ask.

Good job FYI.
We get zilch. It's all voluntary, but it's worth it when you see so many people all talking about the club we all love.

Many thanks, IDGAF. And best of luck digging up stuff.

A big welcome to PTF. He's like the cop who's come off the streets of Johburg - used to tough areas and mean hombres. He's seen it all, has heaps of experience and likes donuts. And now he's taken a cushy gig!

Best of luck PTF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many thanks, IDGAF. And best of luck digging up stuff.

A big welcome to PTF. He's like the cop who's come off the streets of Johburg - used to tough areas and mean hombres. He's seen it all, has heaps of experience and likes donuts. And now he's taken a cushy gig!

Best of luck PTF.

You made me think of this haha

[YOUTUBE]tjtbmryzBGM[/YOUTUBE]

Congrats PTF

bugger you ptf I wanted my chance to shine :(

and ptf is that anything like pms?

But seriously congrats to you

oh wow, i thought ptf was already a mod

nice work
Same.

But, hello PTF, and my $50 bribe to keep me away from cards is already in the mail ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice new mod

Remove this Banner Ad

Back