Mod. Notice New Moderator... Niximus!

Remove this Banner Ad

Good stuff, Niximus.

And not to derail this too much, but it's been a pleasure fairly frequently working with cmndstab over the past two years too. He's done a sterling job and considering the poor guy actually resigned about four months ago, he's been remarkably patient about how long it's taken for his lights to be turned off!

Niximus sees the ball coming in just short of a length outside off. Ball swinging in, he plays forward with a straight bat, no gap between pad and bat. The ball jags a bit and he adjusts to catch the ball high on his bat where it thumps back into the turf to roll back to the feet of the bowler.

Congratulations on the appointment.

Hopefully you'll be right on top of some the unfair treatment I cop here and do something to protect me from it a bit

I'm surprised you didn't know of this appointment before it was announced.

On topic though, it'd be nice if Niximus could lock this thread as part of his new job

On topic though, it'd be nice if Niximus could lock this thread as part of his new job
I'm typically against locking threads. IMO if people keep posting, the discussion is still active.

If posts are getting off topic, they might need to be moved into a new thread, but otherwise, play on.

Webby still reading his tea leaves ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May be easier to say who isn't ;)

If serious
allefgib big fella
The Sloane ranger
drugs Carl spackler
newniximus
Cheers, i was serious actually!
So Grotto or Alex or You next surely?

Who was the afl team a cpl years ago who had a 9 man leadership group, I reckon we should emulate that!!

Cheers, i was serious actually!
So Grotto or Alex or You next surely?

Who was the afl team a cpl years ago who had a 9 man leadership group, I reckon we should emulate that!!
I've had my go ;)

Yeah, we have come along way since I was doing it solo...

Hows those elite standards coming along?
That's why got NikkiNoo & Mad Dog on board to formalise the elite standard rules I was making up ;)

Ps. Where are you md... The board is looking for new mods :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back