NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Detroit Lions new uniform

C8QqvY3XsAAL8GA.jpg

Taken from this...

-----------

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2017/03/29/detroit-lions-uniforms/99780112/

The Detroit Lions may have given fans a closer look at their new uniforms than they intended, thanks to one savvy season-ticket holder.

The Lions included a darkened image of four players wearing their new uniforms on an invitation to the club's annual season-ticket holder summit Tuesday. An enhanced version of the picture gives several clues about the team's new uniforms, which will be unveiled April 13 at Ford Field.

A fan toyed with the contrast etc, and found what they look like...

Lions new unis. Love it.

Home unis
IMG_8588.jpg
IMG_8590.jpg
IMG_8587.jpg
IMG_8589.jpg

Away uniforms
IMG_8591.jpg
IMG_8586.jpg

Throwback uniform
IMG_8594.jpg
IMG_8592.jpg

Color rush uniform
IMG_8593.jpg

Last edited:
Watching the Titans-Jets pre-season game....The Titans are still wearing the old uniform. Thought they'd unveil it here. Anyone know when they're planning to unveil it?

Thought that was next season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol. no professional sporting team would make that their uniform
Could be similar. Just the logo on the helmet to put on. Also, some teams (Ravens), Rams, have had pants without stripes on them. That is probably the away template. The home one would be reversed. Dark jersey with white pants.

Browns apparently hate their uniforms, reportedly considering wild helmet change

The Browns might be getting a new look in the near future

Whoever was in charge of designing the Browns’ uniforms might not have a job for long, because apparently the team already hates the new look.

Less than two years after unveiling a completely new uniform, the Browns are already looking to start over.

At the NFL owners meeting this week, Browns co-owner Dee Haslam told ESPN Cleveland’s Tony Grossi that there were multiple problems with the team’s latest look.

For one, there was a general feeling that the team’s nine uniform combinations were too busy. Haslam also noted that there’s an issue with the fabric that makes the jerseys tight and uncomfortable for the players. That might explain their record last season.

The Browns and Nike spent roughly two years designing the new uniforms, which is why it’s such a shock that Cleveland might already want to replace them. The problem with getting new uniforms is that it’s a long process.

Under NFL rules, you can’t replace a uniform more than once every five years, meaning the Browns are stuck with their current duds until the end of the 2019 season. Also, it takes two years to design a new uniform, meaning the Browns likely won’t start planning for their new look until after the 2017 season.

“We’ve talked about it, but we haven’t conceptualized what that might be, and we have to work with the NFL on it,” Haslam said.

When the team does eventually go through the two-year design process, don’t look for them to make the same mistakes they made when they changed their uniform in 2015.

“We’ve learned a lot through that process,” Haslam said. “We will go through the process probably again.”

As for what the new uniforms might look like, Haslam didn’t want to give away any secrets.

“We’re the Cleveland Browns. We stand for a certain thing,” Haslam said. “I can’t imagine doing anything too crazy, can you? I can’t.”

Apparently, there is one crazy thing that might happen. A team source told Grossi that the Browns are “seriously looking” at the possibility of dumping their orange helmet and going with a white one. The team wore a white helmet between 1946 and 1949. The team also happened to win four straight world championships between 1946-49, so maybe going in that direction is the right move.

The all-orange look clearly isn’t popular because the Browns haven’t worn it a single time during their two seasons with the new uniforms.

Could be similar. Just the logo on the helmet to put on. Also, some teams (Ravens), Rams, have had pants without stripes on them. That is probably the away template. The home one would be reversed. Dark jersey with white pants.
That's a high school quality jersey mate...

Browns are clueless. They have one of th best old school uni's in the league. Just go back to this.

jim-brown-Cleveland.jpg

f366c6afd6ddbf94999f6c83645db727.jpg

Clueless owner = bad decisions. They never needed a uniform change. Their uniform was one of the best in the whole league.

I hope more teams go 60s and 70s retro full time
That's what sucks about the new one helmet policy, we miss the classic throwbacks like the red Bills, white Bucs, red Falcons and royal blue Broncos helmets.
I'm almost certain the Titans will be ditching the flaming thumbtack when they revamp their uniform.

That's what sucks about the new one helmet policy, we miss the classic throwbacks like the red Bills, white Bucs, red Falcons and royal blue Broncos helmets.

I'm almost certain the Titans will be ditching the flaming thumbtack when they revamp their uniform.
That's actually the new logo. Compare to the current logo.
The logo in the carpet was just recently laid in their new training facility (that's what that photo is showing).

That's actually the new logo. Compare to the current logo.
The logo in the carpet was just recently laid in their new training facility (that's what that photo is showing).
The only difference I see is the shade of blue in the main circle (behind the stars and T) is the lighter shade of blue compared to the dark blue in the current logo.
I'm sure I read somewhere that they were moving away from that logo. :huh: Shame if they're keeping it.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back