Remove this Banner Ad

Bucs also announcing new uniforms

So new uniforms coming:
Atlanta
Tampa Bay
Cleveland
LA Rams

Anyone else?
Atlanta----reckon itll be res helmet, black jersey, silver pants.

tampa bay---back to their SB uniform but with orange in it too

browns---back to original well-known one but with a modern twist, nothing drastic imo.

rams---blue and white 60s uniform

Atlanta----reckon itll be res helmet, black jersey, silver pants.

tampa bay---back to their SB uniform but with orange in it too

browns---back to original well-known one but with a modern twist, nothing drastic imo.

rams---blue and white 60s uniform
Pretty much agreed.

Falcons - IDK need to look into more. But I expect a base change. Kind of like what you suggested

Bucs - back to red, pewter, and a bit of orange/creamy stuff whatever they call it

Browns - old school (rumoured white helmet?)

Rams - Blue and white

Why Rams going blue and white? Blue and yellow way better.

I actually like the Bucs unis

Browns aren't that bad but their previous unis actually look pretty sick if you have a look

Falcons idc

It's crazy that the NFL has a rule (unsurprisingly) that stops teams from changing uniforms within a 5 year period. It's like they don't want to make money......

College teams have new designs almost every week (must be the money they save on paying the players)

It's crazy that the NFL has a rule (unsurprisingly) that stops teams from changing uniforms within a 5 year period. It's like they don't want to make money......

College teams have new designs almost every week (must be the money they save on paying the players)
This is a good thing imo, the NFL is still very much a traditional league like the AFL.

Too many changes result in teams getting too many stupid uniforms and inevitable colour changes, Nike colour rush unis didn't last long.

Manchester United wearing blue still scars me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why Rams going blue and white? Blue and yellow way better.

I actually like the Bucs unis

Browns aren't that bad but their previous unis actually look pretty sick if you have a look

Falcons idc
because Chargers and Rams (both blue and yellow) will be in LA and they need to differentiate colors.

GG.exe you can see they're putting the moves in place to transition back to the blue and white uniforms

endzones + tunnel walls not showing a hint of gold

i
I made this post just over 3 years ago about them going blue/white. But can't find the original posts as to why I brought this up to GG.exe . Anyway we came to the conclusion that the Rams were going Blue/White not Blue/Gold.

More interested in seeing Atlanta's new outfit...especially as the NFL needs a red helmet again in the league...Bills should go back to a red helmet.

And Browns should be interesting.

But you can pretty much know what the Bucs and Rams are doing.

More interested in seeing Atlanta's new outfit...especially as the NFL needs a red helmet again in the league...Bills should go back to a red helmet.

And Browns should be interesting.

But you can pretty much know what the Bucs and Rams are doing.
Doubt we get a red helmet

Chargers really need a uniform redesign I think GG.exe. Bring back gold pants. Otherwise that atrocity of a face mask change looks horrid.

Obviously have white pants option too... but also the old navy pants option. And then Powder blue, navy and white jersey options
Powder blue jersey (given rams are going with navy-ish blue) + yellow pants. The helmet would need to change from white as well.

On that...again....I'd love to see teams use more dual dark colors for jersey + pants --- falcons red top black pants....broncos orange top blue pants....chargers blue top yellow pants....texans blue top red pants....etc. I reckon it looks super groovy.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back