NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres a thunderbolt in it. They are blue and yellow. Rams are going blue and white. The rams stadium is shaped like the current rams logo.
Rams are blue and yellow. Just darker navy and also darker gold I believe. It looks nothing like a thunderbolt especially considering it's smooth. Not to mention teams can have multiple logos.

Also Chargers are light blue. Rams are dark blue

Rams are blue and yellow. Just darker navy and also darker gold I believe. It looks nothing like a thunderbolt especially considering it's smooth. Not to mention teams can have multiple logos.

Also Chargers are light blue. Rams are dark blue
Also Chargers have done horrid new logos before for LA move. In their form to come out with that monstrosity

It's interesting that you remember some leaked details such as the logo being in the shape of the stadium, but don't remember others like the colours. Never in my life have I seen someone try to draw lightning/electricity like that. Not to mention there's been no word of a Chargers redesign. And that those aren't the Chargers primary colours.

There's a small yet decent chance that's a real Rams hat. The chances of it being a Chargers hat are somewhere between 0.2 and 0.5%

I think we can all agree that it's the worst logo in the entire league, no matter which LA team it actually is. It's like they asked preschool students from a class of 3 kids to draw a logo and the best one would be used.

Trying to incorporate horns (or a Thunderbolt that I can't see) into "LA" turns out to look even more stupid than you could imagine.

Last edited:
Inside that circular shape is another jagged shape that resembles the chargers circular bolt shape on the helmet

Ahhh, I know what youre talking about now, that half circle bolt, I get where you are coming from but I still don't see it. But who knows, you could easily be right.

Ahhh, I know what youre talking about now, that half circle bolt, I get where you are coming from but I still don't see it. But who knows, you could easily be right.
Im never easily right. It always takes a lot of elbow grease, arguing, and yelling. Eapecially when Licorice is around :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

aac8iyvd1bl41.jpg

It can appear to be the curved bolt shape if they decided to make it more C-shaped (C for Chargers) to incorporate the LA lettering...rather than the current one which is more horizontally aligned. Top of the L are the two jagged edges. Also appears to be bordered by a light blue.

Like i said, i could be wrong!

yellow-applied-icon-wall-decals-nfop2703-64_600.jpg

The question is, if it IS a Chargers logo, why did they put a ram horn in their logo?

Coz they were forced to after being too poor to afford their own stadium .😂

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back