New site dreamteam.com.au????

Remove this Banner Ad

heathster

Draftee
Jun 19, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone know anything about the dreamteam.com.au site? It's not launched yet, but looks good.

Looks like fantasy football is going gang busters in 07!

Anyone know anything about the dreamteam.com.au site? It's not launched yet, but looks good.

Looks like fantasy football is going gang busters in 07!
Yeah, I saw that too. Go to the wikipedia dreamteam article. There are at least five fantasy footy sites I never knew about.

Yeah that site is so much simpler to use then any of the others especially the one on sportal.com

Finally there is going to be a fantasy comp that actually looks great

I made a team... It isn't that good. Finding players is a pain and it is missing a lot of players. :confused:

It looks like it works out the numbers by dividing the total number of points by 22... So a player that played less than 22 games is cheaper than what he should be and someone like Lenny Hayes is a bargain price.

You being serious if you look at how well players were playing stats wise - i think it adds up-
what key players did u add in
im trying to play around with my side

I have started a free league for anyone that is interested.

Name: Dreamteamers
Online Password: bigfooty

Coaches can join your competition by signing up to the site and then searching for your competition in the "Leagues" section.

great i have set up like 3 teams already and i might put one of the teams in the your league.

how big is the league at the moment?

dude you should post the details of that comp on other fantasy threads that will get people interested i have passed on the info to my mates.

but yeah for sure post on other threads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

New site dreamteam.com.au????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back