Newsflash: Ben Cousins Found

Remove this Banner Ad

sayhellotomylittlefriend.jpg

When the Eagles tried to woo Matthew Richardson a few years ago, Cousins took Richo out on the town, showed him the sights and as he bashed one out on the cistern, he remarked, "Thees ees paradise, I'm tellin' ya. Thees town like a great, big pussy jus waiting to get f**ked."

After CEO Trevor Nisbett comes down hard on Benny for his gangster connections, demanding he cut his ties or be stripped of the captaincy, Cousins was heard to reply, "Why don't you try... sticking yo' head up yo' arse.. See if it fits..."

John Worsfold demands an explanation for his non-appearance at a compulsory weight-training session. Cousins saunters past him, on his way to the toilet, saying "All I have in this world ees my word and my balls. And I don't break either of dem for nobody."

Benny's parting shot as he leaves Eagle headquarters after his suspension is handed down: So say goodnight to the bad guy! Go on. It's the last time you're goin' to see a bad guy like this again, let me tell ya...

Over heard in the airport lounge as Mrs Cousins attempts to convince her son to board the plane for LA. "F**k Dalton f**kin' Gooding! And f**k Andy f**kin' Demetriou! F**k 'em all! I'll bury those cock-a-roaches!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the Eagles tried to woo Matthew Richardson a few years ago, Cousins took Richo out on the town, showed him the sights and as he bashed one out on the cistern, he remarked, "Thees ees paradise, I'm tellin' ya. Thees town like a great, big pussy jus waiting to get f**ked."

After CEO Trevor Nisbett comes down hard on Benny for his gangster connections, demanding he cut his ties or be stripped of the captaincy, Cousins was heard to reply, "Why don't you try... sticking yo' head up yo' arse.. See if it fits..."

John Worsfold demands an explanation for his non-appearance at a compulsory weight-training session. Cousins saunters past him, on his way to the toilet, saying "All I have in this world ees my word and my balls. And I don't break either of dem for nobody."

Benny's parting shot as he leaves Eagle headquarters after his suspension is handed down: So say goodnight to the bad guy! Go on. It's the last time you're goin' to see a bad guy like this again, let me tell ya...

Over heard in the airport lounge as Mrs Cousins attempts to convince her son to board the plane for LA. "F**k Dalton f**kin' Gooding! And f**k Andy f**kin' Demetriou! F**k 'em all! I'll bury those cock-a-roaches!"

:D :D :thumbsu:

Best BF post ever!

Remove this Banner Ad

Newsflash: Ben Cousins Found

Remove this Banner Ad

Back