next captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Well after seeing how well Kosi has played since getting the captaincy after nick got injured. You'd have to say he is a massive chance..
Not to forget the great job ball did when nick first broke his collar.. these guys are both leaders.

With either one of these guys leading the team i would be happy. For me they have both shown that they are up to the task and both guys have stood up on the field when captaining the side.

davieblaze said:
Well after seeing how well Kosi has played since getting the captaincy after nick got injured. You'd have to say he is a massive chance..
Not to forget the great job ball did when nick first broke his collar.. these guys are both leaders.

With either one of these guys leading the team i would be happy. For me they have both shown that they are up to the task and both guys have stood up on the field when captaining the side.

yeah thats what i was going to say i think he has worked hard all year. And the other reason was because he made a real come back after that injury he had.

Saints_Rock said:
yeah thats what i was going to say i think he has worked hard all year. And the other reason was because he made a real come back after that injury he had.

You are spot on I reckon, but Ball is a chance. Dal Santo eventually too.

sante said:
You are spot on I reckon, but Ball is a chance. Dal Santo eventually too.

cheers matt i knew u thought i was right how did it go with richmond last night. did you get a few aughtographs, by the way richmond played pretty well last knight.

Dal Santo wouldnt get the captaincy.

IMO it should be:
2005 Ball
2006 Kosi
2007 Maguire

Saints_Rock said:
cheers matt i knew u thought i was right how did it go with richmond last night. did you get a few aughtographs, by the way richmond played pretty well last knight.

Yo Benny :)

Yeh my Richmond guernsey is filled with them :)

I know it's been said before, but I think Hamill is the true captain of your club. He really leads from the front and makes his teammates walk taller. If he'd stayed with us he'd be the captain, hands down.

But, I digress, I think it'll be between Ball and Kosi. The great thing for you is that there are plenty of candidates to choose from. Unlike the Blues... it's slim pickings for us at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flying Joey said:
i believe the captaincy should stay the same.....hamill (cap) hayes (vice) riewoldt (d-vic)... thoughts??

yeah i rekon ur right all those players work hard for the club. i think they deserve the psisions that there in for captaincy theye also put there bodys on the line for the club and they know that they have to do a good job,for the coach,fans and club members.

Remove this Banner Ad

next captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back