Next Years SHC team

Remove this Banner Ad

straylan said:
lets talk sricket for one more post... Truckrutten you tell your other boyfriend Rice (not Elliot this time) to make it in a decent grade at Glenelg (who are ******** by the way) and then you can come on here and say he onwns a pitch.

If hes too bad to do that (which he is) then you can tell him to try and make a state squad. But before he does either of them, he has absloutely no right to own any type of pitch.

Sorry but the only two games of the season Shaun didnt make runs are the games that he played against you and davey... i know shaun has alot of respect for davey as a cricketer and labeled him someone with the talent to make it places in his cricket so why slag off on a bloke who has never posted on this website? and it was only another member of big footy who brought him up as an example? anyways thats my final view on the cricket, lets get back to footy and the next generation of SHC.

enjoy your time away?

it was good to get away... alot more relaxing ;)

By the way i noticed you didnt mention anything to the truckrutten, who continually provides an avenue for easy comebacks, and who also typifies everything that a lot of posters on these boards dislike about Sacred Heart attitudes

straylan said:
it was good to get away... alot more relaxing ;)

By the way i noticed you didnt mention anything to the truckrutten, who continually provides an avenue for easy comebacks, and who also typifies everything that a lot of posters on these boards dislike about Sacred Heart attitudes

we found out who truckrutten was and chopped his fingers off so he can never post again.... he is learning to use his feet though :eek:

next years game between ack and shc at sa will be awesome the sacred heart team looks good but acks line up for next year looks pretty awesome and can see ack getting up. what are everyone elsees thoughts .

FIGJAM#51 said:
Do you ever watch him play??? Yes he is a slack, was asked to go out to firsts training but couldnt be bothered, but when he is on the feild he works as hard as anyone else.

I like the sound of him playing up forward. He has played up there before and he is a great forward because he does kick alot of goals himself, but he also gives off the ball to players in better positions.

Cheers
disagree completely... tom need to b accountable otherwise he will go missing... he needs to be challenged otherwise it would b a lot better having sum1 else with a lot less ability but more commitment... i say stik him on the half back line an watch him work

future29 said:
next years game between ack and shc at sa will be awesome the sacred heart team looks good but acks line up for next year looks pretty awesome and can see ack getting up. what are everyone elsees thoughts .
ACK will easily get up as their year 10's are awsome, are SHC's year 10s any good?

meatray said:
ACK will easily get up as their year 10's are awsome, are SHC's year 10s any good?

SHC year 10's are a good TEAM but dont have too many stars, apart from Hartlett and Macnamarra. They are all mates and play for each other and for their school, not for themselves, which is why they won the amount of games they did.

FIGJAM#51 said:
SHC year 10's are a good TEAM but dont have too many stars, apart from Hartlett and Macnamarra. They are all mates and play for each other and for their school, not for themselves, which is why they won the amount of games they did.

the other 4 years of 10a footy also played for each other cos its yr 10 footy, its not life or death if u win.. but they never lost... this yrs 10's had a massive lack of depth as shown by their 4'11" midfielders

Macnamara is an absolute gun! AFL scouts very interested indeed and will watch his progress closely. (that is a fact by the way) Dominated in an easily BOG game against a quality North outfit. Took their whole forward line to the cleaners. Thats why i say therwe is no doubt he will play in backlines for SHC next year.

IMO he is a streak ahead of Power as well (although Power is a bit stronger) He should be given CHB, but i dont no what SHC are like with preference to year 12s (the whole college footy politics ;) )

The Mole said:
the other 4 years of 10a footy also played for each other cos its yr 10 footy, its not life or death if u win.. but they never lost... this yrs 10's had a massive lack of depth as shown by their 4'11" midfielders

Hmm, i agree with everything that was said. Especially about the height, the main reason saints beat us was because they were just a physically bigger side, skills would have both been around the same but like i said, the height factor killed us.

Cheers

im pretty sure the strength of this years yr 10s will play very little part in how well the 1st XVIII sides will go next year. it is more about which 2006 year 12s are willing to step up.

I 'think' that when Matthew Pavlich was in Year 9 (think Nic Fosdike was in that year as well, but could be wrong), the SHC team lost the U15 State Knockout to Wirreanda. But they developed very well regardless of whether they lost games in Year 9 or 10. Hard to predict potential sometimes.

The Mole, what do you mean, 'the other 4 years of 10a footy' - wasn't there 10A footy more than 4 years ago, or has SHC been on a winning streak (not counting the draw to RC in the intercol a couple of years back) in Year 10 for only the last 4 years?

Harts said:
I 'think' that when Matthew Pavlich was in Year 9 (think Nic Fosdike was in that year as well, but could be wrong), the SHC team lost the U15 State Knockout to Wirreanda. But they developed very well regardless of whether they lost games in Year 9 or 10. Hard to predict potential sometimes.

The Mole, what do you mean, 'the other 4 years of 10a footy' - wasn't there 10A footy more than 4 years ago, or has SHC been on a winning streak (not counting the draw to RC in the intercol a couple of years back) in Year 10 for only the last 4 years?
It doesn't matter about the past I was simply asking what yr10 SHC this year was like and by what I have read the year 10 ack team would of killed SHC yr 10 team this year therefore SHC v.s ACK will favour towards ACK as a strong yr12 and 11 team next year and they will also win the AGSV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

meatray said:
It doesn't matter about the past I was simply asking what yr10 SHC this year was like and by what I have read the year 10 ack team would of killed SHC yr 10 team this year therefore SHC v.s ACK will favour towards ACK as a strong yr12 and 11 team next year and they will also win the AGSV

who cares about the year 10's?? this years group of yr 11's are the most experienced and prob one of the most talented in the last few years of shc footy.. there will be a handful of year tens to fill the gaps but next years team will comprise of 70-80% year 12's

Flying Joey said:
who cares about the year 10's?? this years group of yr 11's are the most experienced and prob one of the most talented in the last few years of shc footy.. there will be a handful of year tens to fill the gaps but next years team will comprise of 70-80% year 12's
It is the same with most teams yet our small percentage of ACK year 10's filling the gaps will have morea talent than SHC

get the point meatray. It doesnt matter how talented they are (unless you have some Pavlich like freaks playing for you) the year 12s determine how good the team is. Sure year 11s add depth, but the most important factor is that your gun players are in year 12. Perfect example this year with Tom Holmes, PAC's gun player but the problem is he is only in year 12 and therefore can't have such a major impact against the year 12 bodies...Its just logical

straylan said:
get the point meatray. It doesnt matter how talented they are (unless you have some Pavlich like freaks playing for you) the year 12s determine how good the team is. Sure year 11s add depth, but the most important factor is that your gun players are in year 12. Perfect example this year with Tom Holmes, PAC's gun player but the problem is he is only in year 12 and therefore can't have such a major impact against the year 12 bodies...Its just logical
doesnt sound too logical to me

cozdawg#09 said:
doesnt sound too logical to me
he meant to write that holmes is in year 10... i think u need to use your logic son;
and i agree with what straylan is saying, the year 12's make up the basis of the team and the year 11's and 10's add depth

good points all round. but as you said the year 11's only add depth, and this is what i think will be sacred hearts downfall. this years yr 10's were attrocious. only a few good players in that team that will make the firsts. Harts (im guessing thats hartlett, im goin on nicknames an numbers from wen we played them), Macca, the tall blonde one. there wer a number of players that looked good, with the help of the boys around them, rambo, e-o and allan.

Flying Joey said:
This years year 11's (for sacred heart) are nothing special... they drew with sts; who have a fantastic footy year, but thats only for st peters... one of sacreds most experienced and talented teams would still convincingly beat a fantastic st peters side... so they can't be anything great.

34errol34 said:
good points all round. but as you said the year 11's only add depth, and this is what i think will be sacred hearts downfall. this years yr 10's were attrocious. only a few good players in that team that will make the firsts. Harts (im guessing thats hartlett, im goin on nicknames an numbers from wen we played them), Macca, the tall blonde one. there wer a number of players that looked good, with the help of the boys around them, rambo, e-o and allan.

Rambo? allan? yeh good one :thumbsdown: you dont know what you are talking about

34errol34 said:
i think u mean rammo and aled... eo is utterly disgraceful btw, i dnt think iv seen him hold an overhead mark or help out his teammates or even pass off inside 50

rambo-rammo, allan-aled, close enough, the fact of the matter is, there not that good, that aled bloke was skip wasnt he?? how did he get selected captain?.

r u serious??? aled not good???? he is very very good. very gutsy and courageous! does the team thing, talks on the field. hes a great leader and player.

ohh eroll i would give anything, just to be like him.

Im sorry, but it had to be sed sometime

Thank you for taking your time and consideration in reading my post, much appreciated

Remove this Banner Ad

Next Years SHC team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back