NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

It’s an IPTV service- I also have another one mainly for UK channels. I can’t fault anything about it so far.
mate its a scam. i hope you used amazon/apple/google gift cards or bitcoin or something like that to pay for it.

i know someone used something like that years ago and it locked his paypal account because of suspicious transactions.
If you are fine with using dodgy things like that you got ripped off.

You also dont need anywhere near 25mbps. i stream ESPN at 720/60fps with less than 6mbps.

But you may think it’s a scam. But I’m watching ESPN U at the moment and all the other American sports channels. It’s $160 I punt more than that on the weekend so I’ll run with it

For that price everyone knows its dodgy. they all work fine at the start but around the 6 month mark they get sketchy.

check your CPU usage when watching just to make sure someone using using your pc or whatever to mine for bitcoin.

based on the list its a 3rd party hosting hacked accounts. and could be running mining programs in the background on the users. [looks like someone charging for stuff people like grandma do for free]
You can get hacked accounts for like $40 a year so it seems a rip off.

but saying that i pay about $55 a month for youtube TV

Grandma is almost all I need for college etc. I think.

But you may think it’s a scam. But I’m watching ESPN U at the moment and all the other American sports channels. It’s $160 I punt more than that on the weekend so I’ll run with it
Sounds a bit steep for a dodgy service. I pay $20 for 3 months guaranteed but usually works for longer.

how's it dodgy??? I've had my UK service for two years and I can watch things on catch up for 7 days. Its also in HD. This is a new service they guys I buy my UK channels from.

I though I was helping out, by telling people about this service. But hey you enjoy running your VPN and watching 7mate.

how's it dodgy??? I've had my UK service for two years and I can watch things on catch up for 7 days. Its also in HD. This is a new service they guys I buy my UK channels from.

I though I was helping out, by telling people about this service. But hey you enjoy running your VPN and watching 7mate.

What service is it mate? Might check it out.

When you purchase a product from someone who is not a 3rd party provider then it is dodgy.

It real depends on what you want the service for but I can get live HD streams of NFL $0 same with replays. I only need it for college football and EPL so $160 seems steep. I suppose if you use the other 100 odd channels maybe it's worth it for you.

As for 7mate I've only ever watched NFL on it at work.

So that’s $275 over course of a season. May as well get Gamepass
I have gamepass. i only use youtube TV for more college games and the DVR function on some shows/games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might just go Aus gamepass, will only save like 40 bucks if I do the Columbian route which isn’t really worth the risk.

Do we have any promo codes or anything floating around? It is far too much to pay but 2 years in a row here we are

The lack of a PS4/xbox app for both the NBA/NFL just seems like a massive failure. They would have to know how many people are buying 2K and Madden, how do you miss that marketing opportunity? $15-20 a month. How many extra subscribers would they get from gamers/casual fans?

They had a PS4 app a few years ago, but lastyear they ended that.

I think you can still use the browser on PS4 to watch
This would be good. Might get it again this year but found casting (without chromecast) to from my phone was a pain. Worked, but means cannot use phone for anything else as is a screen mirroring basically.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back