NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

The price for a new customer this season is US$260 - about $325

Happy about the free upgrade this year but get the feeling they are going to whack us next season. If the AUD tanks this is going to get ugly.

Yeah, $180-$250ish a year I can justify, going $300+ and it's starting to look like Foxtel and torrents for me.

Email says there is no season subscription now so basically we'll be forced to spend a lot more next year for stuff we don't need (I don't use it after week 17). Pretty crappy from them tbh.

Email says there is no season subscription now so basically we'll be forced to spend a lot more next year for stuff we don't need (I don't use it after week 17). Pretty crappy from them tbh.
Exactly the same here, regular season only, then Foxtel. I'd hate to add up all my media subscriptions now. Certainly justifies all my piracy

The way it is now I have trouble justifying the season pass cost due to the fact I leave home at 6am in the morning and only watch 4 or 5 49ers games a year live via gamepass. It's great to come home and be able to watch a replay instantly but the massive increase that looks likely next year will see me get my fix elsewhere.

The price they are asking now is a third of what Foxtel cost with HD. It may seem like a fair price for people who only follow 1 sport but for people who follow many it is well overpriced compared to Foxtel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I just bought a Chromecast to so I can stream AFL games from the Telstra app to a tv.

Was wondering. Since my wifi connection at home is not that fast I usually stream the games with 4g since it doesn't use up my data.

Would there be a way to stream the game to the Chromecast on the wifi but stream the game through 4g?
Anyone have an answer for this post?

aussiedude ? Anyone else know ?

So I just bought a Chromecast to so I can stream AFL games from the Telstra app to a tv.

Was wondering. Since my wifi connection at home is not that fast I usually stream the games with 4g since it doesn't use up my data.

Would there be a way to stream the game to the Chromecast on the wifi but stream the game through 4g?

Gamepass will use your mobile data. but i dont understand what you are taking about in the last sentence. if your home internet is bad then you could use your phone as a hotspot but that will use data. and Gamepass can only be used on 1 device at a time. the 2nd will be logged out when the other one logs in.

Gamepass will use your mobile data. but i dont understand what you are taking about in the last sentence. if your home internet is bad then you could use your phone as a hotspot but that will use data. and Gamepass can only be used on 1 device at a time. the 2nd will be logged out when the other one logs in.
Its not for gamepass, its for the AFL live app.

Also got mine. They no longer are offering just a season pass so i have been upgraded to a Season Plus pass at no extra cost. My subscription costs $129.99 USD.

Jipped. I had season Plus and my renew is $199.99 USD
9foL8FD.png

I got quoted/billed $60 for full gamepass

US$160 if I read my email right.

Which isn't a bad price for 21 weeks of games. But we live in probably the shittest possible timezone for watching them live. My dream is for college football to **** off and the NFL to takeover Saturdays.

Its not for gamepass, its for the AFL live app.

I dont think the AFL live app supports chromecast because of broadcast rights, same as foxtel go on PC/Mac cans show Fox Footy. but ive never used the AFL app.

I dont think the AFL live app supports chromecast because of broadcast rights, same as foxtel go on PC/Mac cans show Fox Footy. but ive never used the AFL app.
It works when I mirror the screen, I am doing it now.

I just want to stream the game with 4g, but I obviously have to be on the wifi in order to connect to the Chromecast

I forgot I had not cancelled my auto-renew and got the free upgrade. Last year was the first time hadn't taken the full package and really missed it during the playoffs.

I can't watch games live due to work commitment so the condensed games option is essential. Now that they've bumped up the condensed games to be around 40+ minutes in duration that's a very appealing amount of time to watch a game and several of them in one sitting.

Don't get the outrage at $260 per season. You're the boss of how to watch, what games to watch and when to watch. Foxtel? Seriously?

NBA league pass was over $300 for Australians but cheaper in other countries. At least the NFL isn't doing that.

and Gamepass can only be used on 1 device at a time. the 2nd will be logged out when the other one logs in.

And this is where internet streaming as the future quickly falls apart. Until they can work out how to have a 2nd device run together without the fear that people are sharing logins over several households then this will keep cable as the standard.

The more I look at internet streaming vs Foxtel I think the consumer will be the loser on what we already have.

Don't get the outrage at $260 per season. You're the boss of how to watch, what games to watch and when to watch. Foxtel? Seriously?

NBA league pass was over $300 for Australians but cheaper in other countries. At least the NFL isn't doing that.

As I said previously I understand people who watch 1 sport think $260 a year is fair and a lot better than $720 a year. But I enjoy watching AFL, NRL, NFL, A-League. NCAA Football and other Football leagues. I also enjoy NBA and MLB during the playoffs. If I had to purchase all these separate I would be paying a hell of a lot more than $720 a year.

Even the NCAA online streaming services for the various conferences charge over $100 a year that only give you 2nd tier games live. They only receive 30c per month per subscriber from the cable networks. It probably suggest sports rights for the most part are way over valued.

Does anyone know if there will be the team season passes as previous years ? I usually only have time for Falcons games.. Dont want to pay $260 when I wont watch half of the other stuff...

Still can't get Game Pass to work on multiple browsers. No idea what's going on. FML.

You can only have it going one at a time I believe

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back