Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I havent had a bet on the most passing yards yet, i need to do some more investigating, but the absence of Pouncey for 8+ games for Pit, will that have a negative effect on Bell or Ben more? Or will both be equally as bad off? If any of you guys have worked out what happens to a QB or RB's numbers when an all pro OL goes down id appreciate the help.
I doubt it will affect Ben much, maybe a couple of hand offs go astray. Rodgers went from Wells, Dietrich-Smith to Linsley in 3 seasons. Centre is a lot of pre-snap stuff and Ben is a top 3 QB so he knows what he's doing.

Ive havent checked but is there a punting thread on this board?

Could probably shift all this talk to there if there is, GG?
There is....but they are created annually. So NFL/NCAA Punting - 2014....was last year.
I'll create one now for 2015....

Hi just thought I'd start a thread on NFL Betting and those that like to bet on American sports such as NBA/WNBA/MLB too can do it here but this is mainly for NFL as we head into a new season.

Week 1 what's everyone thinking?

haha, WillHill trader is drunk having Perkins fav for heisman.
I am on at 75/1 but Rosen is still a great price there at 40/1 if you can bet there, I can't imagine any other book opening him higher tomorrow when they reopen.
Russell at 25/1 still good too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so who are the safest to win there matches? have a multi and want to add a few easy legs

Dude, if you have to be asking for basic NFL betting advice on a web forum... you shouldn't be betting on NFL.

$50 New England Patriots 2.00 $100
$140 Tom Brady Fantasy 1.88 $263.20
$10 Rob Gronkowski First Touchdown 7.00 $70

So Happy :D

Dude, if you have to be asking for basic NFL betting advice on a web forum... you shouldn't be betting on NFL.
probably correct just getting into the sport I have a vague idea of most of the good teams just not the crappy sides

This is going to look a bit crap now... having just told someone not to bet if they need advice in another thread, I was going to leave my multis here... in other words, provide advice! (And then realised that post had just been moved here!)

I got a bit carried away this weekend. I've had a pretty big break from gambling - I would do well on NFL, lose it in the Autumn carnival, do well on AFL, then lose it in the spring carnival.

So I tried to cut out the sports I was losing in (so racing, unless I actually go to the track)... then started losing at AFL too! Which really only left me NFL + College football. (as an aside, the notion of betting on college sports is quite ironic I reckon.)

Hopefully I haven't jinxed myself.

Anyway, I didn't get too complex this week, nor did I make big bets - just a lot of them.

Teams involved are Seattle, Buffalo, Packers, Dolphins, Ravens and Vikings - I have a few 3 leg multis involving variations of those.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back