Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

$50 New England Patriots 2.00 $100
$140 Tom Brady Fantasy 1.88 $263.20
$10 Rob Gronkowski First Touchdown 7.00 $70

So Happy :D

So you're putting your reputation on the line because they *allegedly* got $2 on the Pats... who as far as I could see were always favourites.

And because they got lucky with a first TD bet?

Yeah, keep going with first TD bets and see how that works out for you.

probably correct just getting into the sport I have a vague idea of most of the good teams just not the crappy sides

No, that's awesome man, get into the sport... but I dare say that getting into any sport for something to gamble on is a terrible idea.

If you're getting into the sport for the sports sake though? That's excellent - you'll have no trouble enjoying games, learning a bit about the teams, and then trying to make some $ when you can make an informed opinion.

At the moment you might as well throw darts at a dartboard. It'd be more reliable than most of the chumps on here :p

So you're putting your reputation on the line because they *allegedly* got $2 on the Pats... who as far as I could see were always favourites.

And because they got lucky with a first TD bet?

Yeah, keep going with first TD bets and see how that works out for you.

Well Crown did offer a $2 on the season opener favorite up to $50 max bet and your right first TD scorer is a lucky guess but to pick Tom Brady over 18.5 was a good pick you have to admit.And no it's not mine.

Well Crown did offer a $2 on the season opener favorite up to $50 max bet and your right first TD scorer is a lucky guess but to pick Tom Brady over 18.5 was a good pick you have to admit.And no it's not mine.

Don't even get me started on the credibility - or complete lack thereof - of markets for fantasy football points.

We're both West Coast and Philli Eagles supporter what is this... haha
But anyways that market was the truth and can be found in history results on crownbet

Official Gambling thread? Wowee.

Redskins look juicy. Obviously flaky but they do wins games occasionally.

Rams look about right. Nobody expects Seattle to get a free win but they're a Superbowl team and have plenty to prove.

Browns look really good. Jets lol I mean what can you say to talk up the Jets?

Oakland $2.30? No way bad value. Dalton factor withstanding Bungles are a much classier team.

I know people want to Ravens to win because of Manning hate but nah, Broncos home game big win coming.

No, that's awesome man, get into the sport... but I dare say that getting into any sport for something to gamble on is a terrible idea.

If you're getting into the sport for the sports sake though? That's excellent - you'll have no trouble enjoying games, learning a bit about the teams, and then trying to make some $ when you can make an informed opinion.

At the moment you might as well throw darts at a dartboard. It'd be more reliable than most of the chumps on here :p
I was with an American girl and watched a few college games with her atmosphere was great also met a player for few mins who now plays in the league so checking out

well at least you're asking on this board, don't venture to the betting forum and expect you'll get decent advice. mugatrons

Really?

He's better off getting advice here?

That's some terrible advice to give him man :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Singles I'm on:

SD -3 @ $2
OAK +3 @ $2.10
HOU/KC over 40.0 @ $1.91
SEA/STL under 41.0 @ $1.91
NYJ SU @ $1.69
MIN SU @ $2
GB SU @ $1.42
DAL SU @ $1.45

Minnesota was my best but that price is well and truly gone, market has it about right now.

Couple of multi's i won't be holding my breath with in week 1. All of them have GB and MIN winning in them.

You need to learn to shop around. Can get Under 42 for Seattle at a better price

Took that price last week and most of them fortnight ago. (none of those bets were made in the past 7 days actually) It is what it is.

Got a good price on most bets, there will always be some that go the other way.

You understand how betting/gambling works, yes?

GB leg of my multi looking good, let's go, Seahawks!

Then just Cowboys and the Vikings to get wins and I'll be happy!

..and Seattle get the turnover as I say that! C'mon!!!

GB leg of my multi looking good, let's go, Seahawks!

Then just Cowboys and the Vikings to get wins and I'll be happy!

..and Seattle get the turnover as I say that! C'mon!!!
I'm running 2.

Pats>GB>Miami>Det

Pats>GB>Sea>Miami>Jets>Den>Dal>Tampa>Phi>Minn

I've gone just the one (GB, Hawks, Dallas and Minn)

What's your returns looking like?
Just small fun bets. $30 on 4leg. $570 on 10 leg multi.

Hawks TD!

Remove this Banner Ad

Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back