NFL NFL RDT 2022/23 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Made a last minute CMC > Mason move that im really happy about.

Finished on 469 and have 19.92M in the kitty. Harrison jr will go to Kupp next round. Id love to hold him but Kupp with no Puka is going to be awesome & i think id rather trade now to have the option of doing some more corrections after round 2.

I thought about starting Kupp but went Pittman jr as a POD which didnt pay dividends this round but happy to keep Pittman and hope for a better result next round. Same goes for ASB.

Also worth noting that in my NFL fantasy draft league i beat my mate due to Kupp, Moody & Diggs + N.Collins. I mention it because i picked Chase with pick 7 in the first round and benched him. Not only that, i plan to bench him again given Houston (Diggs + Collins) have Chicago & Rams have Cardinals (Kupp), while Chase has Kansas City.

That, i think, is pretty crazy. Obviously hoping Chase's contract situation is sorted and i can put him in my starting lineup soon. Im also stoked that in a PPR league, i was able to get Chase/Kupp/Collins/Diggs & even Higgins + Odunze. My RBs are Pacheco and Swift/Moss/Charbonnet/Herbert so not exactly great.

Finished with 153 points which was about 14 more than next best in my 10 man league.

Good to have footy back!

Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 1.58.16 pm.png

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL RDT 2022/23 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back