List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Just reading the article. Is he available this year and how do you rate him?

I notice another Duursma in there. How many are there. The new Selwood's..
2026. I've only seen the one game where he went alright for a 16 year old

He's playing U18's for the Gippy Power against the Sandringham Dragons tomorrow at 1.10PM Melb time if you're interested. You can download the Coates Talent League App onto your phone or tablet from the google play store.

Stiffy been working overtime for the long term future of the club
Erectile Dysfunction Blue Pill GIF by Phoenix.ca

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting Cal Twomey prediction at this stage a bid somewhere in the second round for Welsh!
For those that were concerned our first rounder would likely be eaten up by a bid.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Mid-year in 2022 he predicted Michalanney to go at 23 and he went at 17, so not too far off. Generally I find the July form guides are within a few picks for about 80% of players once the carnival is finished, particularly in the first round. While there's a few who drop off badly or surge late, I think by end of July we should have a pretty accurate sense of where Welsh will sit.

Does anyone know his kids' names & DOBs? There's only 1x son currently listed in the Father/Son Eligible Kids List - so the list obviously needs updating!
Some of those kids in the picture are probably nephews?
This article from 3 years ago says he has 2 daughters and 2 sons.

Does anyone know his kids' names & DOBs? There's only 1x son currently listed in the Father/Son Eligible Kids List - so the list obviously needs updating!

Crows article from June 1 2023 Where are they now? Graham Johncock

He has four kids - two girls (12 and nine) and two boys (six and 18 months).

Some of those kids in the picture are probably nephews?
This article from 3 years ago says he has 2 daughters and 2 sons.
Thanks for that - we already had Graham Johncock Jnr listed for 2032. I've now added ???? Johncock for 2037.

The article is dated June2021, and says that son #2 is 18 months old, putting the DOB around December 2019 - and thus eligible for the 2037 draft. Could also be a January baby, in which case the eligibility year is 2038. Unfortunately, there's not enough details to know which.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back