Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

All this carry on in the media about moving Nick back. Seriously, second league wide in CCRL, CP, SCLR and third league wide for total CLR.

It’s because no one else in our team can connect the backline to the f50 as good as Nick can and our win/loss reflects it amoung other reasons like personnel.

Nicks KE has also taken a dramatic hit. It is an interesting thing because he has developed amazingly this year in the centre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like he probably needs 6-7 more votes this year to get the Brownlow. Hopefully he gets some top votes against Carlton and Brisbane to take away from Cripps and Neale (the two main challengers).
If Nick doesn't win it. I hope it's Bont.

Couldn't stand another Cripps or Neale Brownlow win.

Nick really needs votes again this week. He is leading the coaches votes yes, but the Brownlow predictor has him in third right now, which feels about right.

I'm basically supporting Nick for the Brownlow more than I am supporting Collingwood right now, but I think if he can get a 3 voter, and Cripps no votes, we almost certainly win.

Nick really needs votes again this week. He is leading the coaches votes yes, but the Brownlow predictor has him in third right now, which feels about right.

I'm basically supporting Nick for the Brownlow more than I am supporting Collingwood right now, but I think if he can get a 3 voter, and Cripps no votes, we almost certainly win.
Needs votes against Carlton and Brisbane and Neale and Cripps to get nothing. Maybe have Pendles tag both?

Worst possible outcome for Nick's brownlow hopes tonight. Cripps to get 3 comfortably, and Nick unlikely to feature.
Their stats are weirdly comparable (even down to disposal efficiency). But Cripps was immense in the 4th and it felt like Nick didn't do heaps.

Would probably end up being:

3 - Cripps
2 - Hill
1 -?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back