Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus christ you all drop off early. He has singlehandedly won at least 3 games for us this year and kept us in 10. He is way better than last year and can only improve. Because he has no help all the opposition has to do is to hang off him to stop him being damaging and we will most likely lose. This will change when we have a full side.

Already the best Collingwood player i have ever seen in 50 years and its not even close.

He's very close but Sheezel and Ashcroft would be close
Sheezel and Ashcroft would need to be from Nick's draft to be the best player from Nick's draft ...

And JHF would need to be Nick to be the best player from Nick's draft.

The sound at the G today when Nick kicked THAT goal in Q2, I've never heard the like of before, for a goal. If the stadium had a roof, it would have lifted off. Then when the replay finished on the screen, for the centre bounce, we cheered and clapped again. Fantastic!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fly: I’ll be telling my grandkids I coached nick daicos

Fly's grandkids: Nick Daicos captained 3 of my granddad's Collingwood flag-winning sides. He starred in the first 2.

The sound at the G today when Nick kicked THAT goal in Q2, I've never heard the like of before, for a goal. If the stadium had a roof, it would have lifted off. Then when the replay finished on the screen, for the centre bounce, we cheered and clapped again. Fantastic!
Gives me chills thinking about it.

Was amazing.

It was quite loud, but I beg to differ.

The biggest roar at the MCG was when Darcy Moore took down Ollie Henry in the goal square when Ollie defected to Geelong.

… "Wow, I think I'll tell my grandkids I coached Nick Daicos," McRae said.
"That's going to be one of the great stories when I'm older. What a player. …
"We're all on the bench, not laughing, but just going, 'Wow!'. We're all in awe.
We've got front-row seats to the Nick Show, and he's a remarkable player."
… and all through the game he was being scragged and blatantly held well off the ball.

… "Wow, I think I'll tell my grandkids I coached Nick Daicos," McRae said.
"That's going to be one of the great stories when I'm older. What a player. …
"We're all on the bench, not laughing, but just going, 'Wow!'. We're all in awe.
We've got front-row seats to the Nick Show, and he's a remarkable player."
… and all through the game he was being scragged and blatantly held well off the ball.
It's such a privilege to watch him play footy at the G.

Jason campaignerstall whining in the post game about why he's not getting a hard tag every match.

I swear to god Nick is the only young mid that gets this "but actually" after every great performance. Not to mention that he's copping so much holding at stoppages that he might as well be tagged.

Sheezel, JHF, Gulden and Butters run around all night by themselves and everyone lauds their performances - as they should.

Jason campaignerstall whining in the post game about why he's not getting a hard tag every match.

I swear to god Nick is the only young mid that gets this "but actually" after every great performance. Not to mention that he's copping so much holding at stoppages that he might as well be tagged.

Sheezel, JHF, Gulden and Butters run around all night by themselves and everyone lauds their performances - as they should.
They rotated about 4 guys on Nick throughout the game. Each one constantly scragging him.

It was a ridiculous comment from Dunstall

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back