Nick Stevens straight swap for Alan Didak?

Remove this Banner Ad

demon_dave said:
maybe? Didak is more skillful and stevens is a reciever
Exactly, Stevens is a HANGER!!!...much like Yze. Can we please see either of these 2 players get a hardball sometime soon.

This thread is embarassing to the Carlton fans on here that have tried to rebuild our credibility. Somebody make some trades quick because the peasants are revolting!

douls said:
stevens did not have a game under 20 possesions and slotted in very well straight away and lifted those around him
looks like some one made a boo boo...round 14 had 17 disposals and in round 15 had 19 touches. -CLUCK- thats a roll

The Old Dark Navy's said:
This thread is embarassing to the Carlton fans on here that have tried to rebuild our credibility. Somebody make some trades quick because the peasants are revolting!

Hey Old I just started the thread to re-salt the Mighty Pies`s wound and remind them of what ********ers they are.

bluboy said:
Hey Old I just started the thread to re-salt the Mighty Pies`s wound and remind them of what ********ers they are.
I get that but you are in danger of turning into Mark Williams if you continue.

kingsleyhunter said:
Exactly, Stevens is a HANGER!!!...much like Yze. Can we please see either of these 2 players get a hardball sometime soon.

you fool ... Stevens led Carlton this year for hard ball gets

do some research before posting about matters you know absolutely nothing about

Just because he led hard ball gets doesnt mean he still isnt a HANGER. Yze also was up around the top of Melbournes hard ball gets. Its the most overated stat because it makes it sound like the player actually goes in and gets the ball. If you watch Yze and to a lesser like Stevens play you will see that they are to put it bluntly, SOFT! One of the softest players in the league, Hawthorns Nathan Lonie, was up there in the tackles and in the hard ball gets...but to the eye he is absolutely scared which backs up my point of stats being overated.

got 1 thing to say to you carlton tools,we will finish above you next year,your list is rubbish.the only way you beat us this year was injuries.what injuries did you have,where did you finish?the only way for you is backwards.

wow you blue baggers must be stoopid, do u honestly believe that collingwood is going to give up didak! I dont think so. I really think you've all gone and bashed your heads a little to hard to be thinking this!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kingsleyhunter said:
you carlton supporters are sooooo one-eyed...didak will be better than stevens and is about 10 times more versatile.
You do have Sh*t for brains. I have read your posts on several boards. They are all at this sort of standard. You have NO idea.

Just get back to your viewing window and wait for the next round of medication...

kingsleyhunter said:
will you stop trying to lay it and get over yourself you pitiful excuse of a person with football knowledge. Didak will be better than Stevens i dont see the problem with that, but i suppose you wouldnt no what a qulity player is by the looks of the side you support, they've been the worst team for the past decade and they dont even have history to fall back on.

What other threads have you seen me in? i tend to believe that my football knowledge is much higher than most people so everything ive said on big footy would have some truth and point to it and id like you to prove me otherwise.

Wonderful.....here we have a Hawthorn/Liverpool supporter dishing it out.
Didak better than Stevens.......you would have to be joking pal or at the very least you have checked out of rehab...too early...do another line and leave the wise cracks to the supporters whos clubs are actually going ok

HAWTHORN?LIVERPOOL?......please!!!

At least Hawthorn might actually be going somewhere with a few players that look like doing ok and turning out ok and a lot of draft picks to use for future talent in the up and coming draft. Carlton rely on recycled trash to do it all for them and will continue to rely on it for many years to come. This is not to mention the ********loads of debt that you are in, but it is all deserved as im concerned you bloody draft cheating losers. But i suppose you had to try and get ahead some way. why not cheat? because you had no chance of getting ahead any other way.

kingsleyhunter said:
At least Hawthorn might actually be going somewhere with a few players that look like doing ok and turning out ok and a lot of draft picks to use for future talent in the up and coming draft. Carlton rely on recycled trash to do it all for them and will continue to rely on it for many years to come. This is not to mention the ********loads of debt that you are in, but it is all deserved as im concerned you bloody draft cheating losers. But i suppose you had to try and get ahead some way. why not cheat? because you had no chance of getting ahead any other way.

You are in oblivion KH.
You saked your coach.
Your capitan hates Glenferrie.
He will be on around 700k and will play 1 in 3 games and continue to get injured.
Your board is a joke ,your past players are a joke,your current list is garbage.
Trent Croad?????Who did he cost you again???
Don Scott....will tell all about YOUR finances.......all in all it`s far from rosey at Glumferrie at the moment......oh yeah tell me again about Carlton.

You traded away your BEST forward who`s gunna kick your goals Dermie or Jase....LOL.....youdcikhead

Honestly Stevens is a lesser version of Peter Bell.
Accumulates possessions from the the periphery and forever kicks the ball 30m to collect another possession.
You can tell a lot about a player by the way his ex-teammates and coaches either despise or revere them !!
Clealy Stevens was so loathed at Port that Chad Cornes made extraordinary comments denigrating him (selfishness) even before the finals had started and Choco made his comments !

Didak on the other hand has been, shall we say, "groomed" !
MM has kept him on a very tight leash. Predominantly on the fwd line or bench. He has had the odd taste of time on ball and has shown particular relish for it. He can take a contested mark and kick the ball accurately long and straight and regularly through 2 big posts. Either, i'm not sure Stevens can do as well.

Stevens made his debut in 1998. Didak 2001.
Didak, approx 3yrs junior, has more than enough time to prove himself a player of far greater quality.

dogga16 said:
Honestly Stevens is a lesser version of Peter Bell.
Accumulates possessions from the the periphery and forever kicks the ball 30m to collect another possession.
You can tell a lot about a player by the way his ex-teammates and coaches either despise or revere them !!
Clealy Stevens was so loathed at Port that Chad Cornes made extraordinary comments denigrating him (selfishness) even before the finals had started and Choco made his comments !

Didak on the other hand has been, shall we say, "groomed" !
MM has kept him on a very tight leash. Predominantly on the fwd line or bench. He has had the odd taste of time on ball and has shown particular relish for it. He can take a contested mark and kick the ball accurately long and straight and regularly through 2 big posts. Either, i'm not sure Stevens can do as well.

As "proffessionals" Cornes and Williams are a joke to have made those comments.
Didak a midfielder you have got to be joking.....he does not possess that uncoachable gift of "finding" the ball in the middle.It is a gift that you are born with, Buckley has it ,Black has it and Stevens certainly has it and Didak does not and will not acquire it.As for "grooming" him you are talking crp .
If he had "it" he would have shown it by now......typical HFF.Dime a dozen!!

OOPS

MickZu said:
Collingwood are full of players who are overated, Didak is one of them.

Stevens is a gun.

Carlton would be foolish to make that trade !!!

Don't worry ..... it will "NEVER" happen ;)

He will be the next Captain that will take us to our 17th Flag after Adonis retires :(

kingsleyhunter said:
will you stop trying to lay it and get over yourself you pitiful excuse of a person with football knowledge. Didak will be better than Stevens i dont see the problem with that, but i suppose you wouldnt no what a qulity player is by the looks of the side you support, they've been the worst team for the past decade and they dont even have history to fall back on.

What other threads have you seen me in? i tend to believe that my football knowledge is much higher than most people so everything ive said on big footy would have some truth and point to it and id like you to prove me otherwise.
Well I will take you up on the offer.

Football is about on-field success. The rest is a soap-opera.

In the last 10 years (You refered to the decade). The Bulldogs are in the top 8 in regards to success. (Games won/Lost).

The mighty Dawks are in the bottom 8 over that period.

Please advise me since in your own opinion you are a f***ken genus when it comes to these matters how the Bulldogs are the worst team? This mantle surly belongs to the dawks. Or you are so close to it that it does not matter...

stugutz said:
In the last 10 years (You refered to the decade). The Bulldogs are in the top 8 in regards to success. (Games won/Lost).

well i aint gonna work out all the teams but here is the numbers (went throught it once, needs to be checked):

1994-2004

Hawks: 109W - 131L - 2D
Dogs: 112W - 125L - 5D

I would say to be inside the top 8 you would need to have slightly more wins then loses, as you can see you guys would be say 10th, we 11th.

forgot to mention this only includes the H&W i would say in finals you would have maybe 2 more wins then us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Stevens straight swap for Alan Didak?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back