Nick Stevens

Remove this Banner Ad

Bluebear said:
Kangaboy said:
Now I know your being funny :D
No to the second
Wow, sounds like you were really unlucky to go from 5th to 14th with all these superstars. I guess loads of injuries to key players got you........oh wait........nope, turns out you were just crap.

sorry mate.......tell me........when was the last time carlton made finals??

Kangaboy said:
Bluebear said:
sorry mate.......tell me........when was the last time carlton made finals??

Back for more eh?
And how many flags have you won.........I'll even let you count the ones before the club sold out and stopped being North Melbourne.:D

Bluebear you are dreaming, Batson will be gone no doubt. And you forgot to add smith before flint and jacko, oversight no doubt.

kickgoals said:
Bluebear you are dreaming, Batson will be gone no doubt. And you forgot to add smith before flint and jacko, oversight no doubt.

Yep, sorry. Same point though. Good competition for spots will keep all the guys pushing themselves and the perfromances will follow.
I haven't seen Batson, but have heard plenty. He's only 20 y.o. and I'm not sure we can afford to delist a young ruck at this stage. Still severalyears before he fully developes.
Many seem to think he'll play seniors in the next year or so.

Is your "Other" club really Essendon - is that like a Jekyl and Hyde thing, or more a yin and yang?

Stevens is a good player but is a major worry, saw him last nite at the Harp or Erin in Kew and again looks like he is cary a few extra kilos. Surely he would have learnt from last year.

It was pretty funny to see all the Carlton and Collingwood boys hanging around together, especially as Scotto and Didak. Murph and Kennedy are top blokes, suprised that Josh was more rowdy that i thought. Fish and Simmo were pretty quite.

Buckley was off his face quite funny to see it, at the end of the nite he was hugging an ambulance van that was situated outside the pub.lol

Have no idea where it was but my mate called me last night and he was out in the city somewhere with walker, houla and murph, all were pretty drunk, Houla obviously had a few too many as he was talking about being captain next season to my m8. Got a few pics sent to me of walker and his alrite lookin gf and murph (who looks off his face) with some woman, anyways, supose its ok during the off-season... :thumbsu:

bluesforever said:
Houla obviously had a few too many as he was talking about being captain next season to my m8.

He obviously has aspirations - takes it upon himself to direct a lot of players on field about what to do - then again with his age and experience he should be in the leadership group - time to cut the hair though:D

keep stevens

his performances will get better once our midfield gets better and our midfield has been getting better

we have murphy who will be a gun
we have blackwell who will be very handy players
we have scotland and walker who are good players and will rotate through the midfield nicely
we have simpson who has come on leaps and bounds
we may get gibbs who will be in the murphy category

then we also have foot soldiers like carrazzo, bentick, betts who can spend time in the midfield

midfield of: murphy, walker, scotland, simpson, blackwell, bentick, carrazzo, betts, smith/jackson look much better when you add stevens to the list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Stevens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back