Nicknames for posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Nicknames for poster's

It was a good day: Creepy old man with the mindset of a child who lives in his mother's back room posting pictures of creepy, evil clowns all day and is really upset about the Saints bombing out again.... .com

sounds like that character named Machine from the Nicholas Cage movie 8mm, who likes listening to Aphex Twin and makes snuff pr0n....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Converting Duritz to Duditz is pretty banal

Nah, it's just a bit obscure.

duddits.jpg

"Dooby Dooby Doo..."

Mario the Sp---ico although I got a yellow card for it... because apparantly that word is banned :rolleyes: because a few precious people get offended by using a word that was used for years to describe people with autism. :rolleyes:

It never was. "*******ity" refers to a rigidity of the muscles as experienced most commonly by cerebral palsy sufferers and stroke victims.

It has never been an appropriate description of any symptom relating to any form of autism.

Well earned yellow card, then. :thumbsu:

I believe some Melbourne knob has actually been posting as SweetLeftFlog lately.

During the 2007 reloaction debate there were two Sydney posters continually calling for us to be shafter, Mickdog and Doctor_Jolly. I got carded, albeit on the main board for calling them Dickmog and Dog_Jollier.

It never was. "*******ity" refers to a rigidity of the muscles as experienced most commonly by cerebral palsy sufferers and stroke victims.

It has never been an appropriate description of any symptom relating to any form of autism.

Well earned yellow card, then. :thumbsu:

I was going to post as much but you beat me to it.

Struggling to think of a desdicated term of abuse for autism sufferers beyond the fairly predicatble 'rain man'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicknames for posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back