Swansujelly

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NBA, Woodville,
Watching the Eagles v Bombers game, and gee, he is one out of the box. Will end up one of the greats if he keeps tracking like he is. We have enjoyed over a decade of Goodes, but jeez Eagles fans, I am very jealous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went waaaay early tonight mate haha. He's a good player but still lacks footy smarts. Needs to work harder around the ground. He can jump but what else? You don't see him except for his clearances and one screaming pack mark a game.

Reality you ******* moron

This thread is full of ******* morons. Do you guys watch footy at all?
He's a superbly talented ruckman whose main attribute is his athleticism. Yet the ruck is one of the most physically demanding positions in the game. So how long do you think his athleticism will last?

He's a superbly talented ruckman whose main attribute is his athleticism. Yet the ruck is one of the most physically demanding positions in the game. So how long do you think his athleticism will last?
We'll see, yet he's still very young as a ruckman and hasn't had the experience rucking without these "advantages", it'd take time to adjust.

Smashing him based on a single ordinary performance in 2013 after he has been dominant and match winning is a load of shit.

To not see how his running and jumping tonight looked impaired shows a lack of watching him play.

Don't get me wrong, Ryder was excellent in the ruck - credit to him.

We'll see, yet he's still very young as a ruckman and hasn't had the experience rucking without these "advantages", it'd take time to adjust.

Smashing him based on a single ordinary performance in 2013 after he has been dominant and match winning is a load of shit.

To not see how his running and jumping tonight looked impaired shows a lack of watching him play.

Don't get me wrong, Ryder was excellent in the ruck - credit to him.
I have seen athletically talented ruckmen at Freo before. They have broken down. None in the class of Naitanui of course. But I am fully cognisant of the risks.

He has played more average games this year than superb ones. He needs careful management from your club.

Remove this Banner Ad

NicNat-Freak of Nature.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back