Night of Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

PiJQYlY.gif

Yay for the return of the John Cena open burial challenge. :thumbsu: :$
Tipped it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow what a shit PPV, Seth will lose the title now if he has hurt another wrestler, how many now?

Thank god Sheamus didn't win the belt, but does that mean its Seth v Kane again? No thanks!

Read the Results and sounds like its Barley worth Downloading.

Owens winning the IC title the only thing worth watching

Looked like String legit got hurt, hopefully that is the end of him wrestling, just be the commish already ffs.

yeah, was wondering if the "break in play" was kayfabe (playing possum) or not (Sting needed a legit breather, short talk with the doc)...

Not a good look for a main event of a PPV... I agree, time to wrap it up Borden Stevens.

yeah, was wondering if the "break in play" was kayfabe (playing possum) or not (Sting needed a legit breather, short talk with the doc)...

Not a good look for a main event of a PPV... I agree, time to wrap it up Borden Stevens.

When he collapsed I thought it was legit hurt.

Yep, if kayfabe a very stupid move. Just makes Sting look like a very old man (I know he is but surely they don't want that look).
Braun Strohmann- clearly the most dominant wrestler

Remove this Banner Ad

Night of Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back