Speculation Nik Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

The 200cm former first round pick is out of contract

Fresh off 3 goals still don’t quite know what his best position is but he will get paid well regardless being such a unique type of player with versatility

You’d assume he would stay but the longer it drags on invites other clubs to pounce

What’s he worth?
Probably a packet of chips, it’s about how much he weighs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently he has the most turnovers by foot this year at like 15% a game? Sounds like he was only picked for his height and mobility. Perfect Dodoro type pick. I heard dons fans at the time were blasting him for those 3. Especially Perkins. Haven't watched enough to see how they progressed but last night Jones only looked good for like the first quarter.

Apparently he has the most turnovers by foot this year at like 15% a game? Sounds like he was only picked for his height and mobility. Perfect Dodoro type pick. I heard dons fans at the time were blasting him for those 3. Especially Perkins. Haven't watched enough to see how they progressed but last night Jones only looked good for like the first quarter.

Think you mean reid as he was part of the draft haul not jones. Of the 3 reid looks the best but of course has been one hurt the most. Perkins will play 150 games for the dons so not really a failure just he is a C grader maybe B if it clicks.

Cox looks to me like he will not make it, looks a link up player that doesn't have elite skills which will cost him big time. Be stunned if he is on a list in two years.

Jones was given a football lesson by Dempsey

Dempsey was best on ground
Cool. Jones was one of our best too before his injury. Two players opposed to each other can both play well. That's a thing.

Cool. Jones was one of our best too before his injury. Two players opposed to each other can both play well. That's a thing.
Really? Jones had 12 touches but 0 score involvements in 3 quarters. So he wasn't exactly doing much offensively.

Meanwhile his opponent had 25 touches, 2 goals, 2 goal assists, 7 score involvements and 9 coaches votes and his quietest quarter was once Jones went off. So he got smashed defensively. Hard to see how Jones played well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back