Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

My Switch use was not as much as my PS5/Xbox usage.

32 total hours

22 on TMNT Cowbunga Collection
2 on Rocket League
1 on Tetris 99

Most active month was Feb - 22 hours with TMNT. But I've played it more than just Feb. Started using the Switch again last month and TMNT has been on heavy rotation. It might also be biased and only count the period of which my NSO subscription was active.

I had 145 hours. Probably my lowest total hours for Switch in a year. Definitely using less and less now.

Did anyone else play Super Mario RPG?

I’m a couple of hours in and it’s kinda boring TBH. Not sure if it ramps up at some stage.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m a couple of hours in and it’s kinda boring TBH. Not sure if it ramps up at some stage.

I finished it the other day. I enjoyed it overall but by the end of the game the battling had definitely worn out its welcome, got a bit monotonous.

Over 3000 games currently listed in the offers section. Got the bioshock collection (with some gold points used as well) for under $5 ($18).

Dare say won't be my last splurge before the Jan 14 end.

Over 3000 games currently listed in the offers section. Got the bioshock collection (with some gold points used as well) for under $5 ($18).

Dare say won't be my last splurge before the Jan 14 end.

Are they calling the E shop something else .
Or its all over red rover ?

Both Golden Sun games are the greatest RPG games I have ever played , and I am not a big fan of them generally, but they were a massive part of my late teens/early 20s gaming experience

Wonderful, amazing and deeply engrossing games.

Reliving the magic all over again and it's as brilliant as I remember.

I cannot recommend them highly enough (if you have a NSO subscription)

If you have never played before, the game takes quite a while to get into with the introduction/setting up the story but it is really worth persevering through

Doesn’t have the charm of the newer Mario spin offs. It was ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to upgrade my SD storage from 128gb to 512gb is it as simple as format on switch.
Plug into PC via adapter and copy paste files from 1 SD to the other

Yep as long as you are using the same Switch to swap memory cards you will be fine.

You cant put the same memory card with all your content in a diffrent Switch it will ask you to format it and then re download every thing.

Last edited:
Very very apparent that they are preparing for next gen. Rumoured plan is an indie direct in May, a normal direct in April and a Switch 2 reveal in June.
Hopefully the rumors of Switch 2 getting pushed to early 2025 are false

Surely they release the Switch 2 this Christmas it will fly off shelves especially with the rumored PS5 pro coming in October/November

Still have my original OG launch Switch hoping EB accept it as part of their trade in deal would suck if they only accept Oled models

Last edited:
Nintendo have officially acknowledged the existence of the Switch 2. Said it’ll be announced this Japanese fiscal year (any time before March 31 2025). My bet is an October or September reveal.

Also announced a direct for June, which will likely be the final direct for the Switch.

A LOT of new leaks have surfaced in the last couple of days. We now know for a fact how much RAM the console will have (12GB) and how much storage it’ll have (256GB). The source for this info is incredibly likely to be true.

Matched with what we already know about the NVIDIA chip being used, estimates put it at above PS4 level in handheld mode, and PS4 Pro and above in docked mode.

So as usual they'll be a generation behind. Which means gimped multiplat games if devs even bother and the same old boring Nintendo IP regurgitated over and over again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back